Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate white people and Westerners, I want to behead you and burn your body with gasoline

Asgard

Asgard

bgie-gov.net
★★★★★
I hate white people, I want to behead you.

BAN ME FUCKING IDIOTS. I'M FUCKING TIRED.

I hate white people, I want to behead you.
If it wasn't for white people you wouldn't have the technologic Ability to say that anonymously on the internet. Honestly, why hate white people so much? Unless you're around? Some really asshole types and I know there's plenty. But most white people are the least racist and kind. Hearted people probably in the world. From what I've seen, and you might deny that. Because you're angry at the world. But God, without white people, you would live in the bronze age. Maybe you would be happier that way. Question work the same thing how the arabs influenced Europe with mathematics. We wouldn't be shit without them. It's called human evolution. You can hate modern culthere's and postmodernism created by white people and practiced by many of them. It's really not so much you should hate white people. It's what type of white people do you hate? Whites are pretty diverse, culturally just to let you know.

If it wasn't for white people you wouldn't have the technologic Ability to say that anonymously on the internet. Honestly, why hate white people so much? Unless you're around? Some really asshole types and I know there's plenty. But most white people are the least racist and kind. Hearted people probably in the world. From what I've seen, and you might deny that. Because you're angry at the world. But God, without white people, you would live in the bronze age. Maybe you would be happier that way. Question work the same thing how the arabs influenced Europe with mathematics. We wouldn't be shit without them. It's called human evolution. You can hate modern culthere's and postmodernism created by white people and practiced by many of them. It's really not so much you should hate white people. It's what type of white people do you hate? Whites are pretty diverse, culturally just to let you know.
If you're so high-IQ, why don't you stop lurking over incels.co and do something productive like academia? I can't take you seriously. You're literally living on cheat mode with above-average fluid intelligence. Do not give me lessons, you fucking mogger. You're bragging about the obvious to a defeated non-white man. Please, consider this argument as done (for good).

If you're so high-IQ, why don't you stop lurking over incels.co and do something productive like academia? I can't take you seriously. You're literally living on cheat mode with above-average fluid intelligence. Do not give me lessons, you fucking mogger.
I appreciate your compliment you gentlemen of Arabia.

Spongebob Squarepants Thumbs Down GIF

Besides my fellow crackercels, I hate crackers too...

I hate white people too

The Jew hates white people

Jews are parasites off Non-Jews

Water is wet

I hate foids and Normalscum, I want to behead you and burn your body with gasoline​

I hate foids, I want to behead you.

Westerns are so progressists and incel haters. You have a point.