Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I HATE windows updates!

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Childhood was Paradise
★★★★★
So last night + this morning my computer updated windows and as usual things don´t work now. I don´t care what any computer nerd will say, updates only ruins the PC! I have never experienced an update actually helping anything! Every time Windows updates my sound doesn´t work so I have to manually go in and fix it. And now I was about to play Medal of Honor Allied Assault 2002 which I have played several times before the update. And now my desktop mouse appears on and off while in-game.

I fucking HATE updates they only fuck up shit! I miss the old days with Windows XP, 95 and 2000. :feelsbadman:

It's over for Windows 10cels

You can disable them if you want to

I fucking HATE updates they only fuck up shit! I miss the old days with Windows XP, 95 and 2000. :feelsbadman:

Don't we all? When I used WinXP and even Win95 they never had these retarded ass updates every day. It pisses me off.

Don't we all? When I used WinXP and even Win95 they never had these retarded ass updates every day. It pisses me off.
Exactly! It´s not just nostalgia, things actually were better back in the old days.