Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate women so much but i am deeply in love with the hot ones. I am a stacysexual man

driedfishcel

driedfishcel

vampirecel
-
I can't help it that I'm attracted to hot foids like lana del rey, hadise, Marina, Natalie wood, and Marilyn Monroe but I hate becky whores. My heart belongs to Stacy and Stacy ONLY.:feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:

@sub human we got another one

I can't help it that I'm attracted to hot foids like lana del rey, hadise, Marina, Natalie wood, and Marilyn Monroe but I hate becky whores. My heart belongs to Stacy and Stacy ONLY.:feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:
You belong on my ignore list.

You belong on my ignore list.
who tf cares you are ignoring normoloid piece of shit, you are acting like a pretentious negritt foid go eat shit motherfucker

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back