Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy I hate zoomer humor

Celius

Celius

-
I was watching The Act Man and for someone supposedly LARPing as an anti-SJW “gamer bro,” he seems alright for the most part but I’ve yet to form a proper opinion on him as for how little I’ve seen of him and in spite of how his content isn’t necessarily bad per se, I legitimately can’t get past 10 minutes of any of his videos without feeling physical cringe and it’s not just with this guy.

There are still good YouTubers out there who respect their audience with a non-parasocial relationship, but I generally despise this shitty, autist-friendly super fast editing style that most creators pander to their zoomer viewers just because of how fucked their attention span is and so they just have to constantly throw a new image or meme or something flashy at their face, otherwise they’ll get bored.

I really like that mundane, self-deprecating millennial dry humor (shocker), but the truth is, most normies either don’t know how to do it properly or will eventually find something to be proud of and deem it stupid and boring. It’s fun to be a bottom-of-the-barrel trucel with no value who everyone indisputably despises and just shit on yourself on end, I guess, but the average human being just finds it cringe mainly because they feel too validated and loved to be able to even remotely relate.

Other than that, I’d much rather watch content made by people who don’t think of me as a child jfl.

You're not the only one dude. I can't stand the fast editing constant jump-cut shit either.

You're not the only one dude. I can't stand the fast editing constant jump-cut shit either.
There’s this fucking 40-year-old Twitter warlord GmanLives and his editing is so fucking obnoxiously cringe and childish that it makes my head spin.

Imagine being that age and still arguing over videogames on Twitter.

That fucking channel banner. :feelskek: :feelskek:

He’s treading on thin ice here. How is he not banned yet? Jfl.
Thank the lord he hasn't been banned yet.

Thank the lord he hasn't been banned yet.
5 minutes in and all I see is balls of steel with the top comment being: I miss the Todd who gave redguards lowest intelligence stat.

Funny GIF

He’s not long for the YouTube world. The thing about channels like that guy’s is that they’ll get inevitably terminated or eventually drop the “edginess” and start catering to normies once they’ve established a large audience, but here’s hoping he won’t go down either of those paths.

Imagine being that age and still arguing over videogames on Twitter.

That fucking channel banner. :feelskek: :feelskek:

He’s treading on thin ice here. How is he not banned yet? Jfl.
Based

Bruh fam based tiktok doomer e-girl cuck

Zoomers = Z = last letter of the alphabet = last generation before return of Christ. Thank God. They are low IQ and evil.