Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee I have a GREAT boyfriend, but I am on tinder JUST TO LOOK GUYS [JFL]

U

uninstall

Banned
-
boyfriend.jpg

If you're there just to look you do not need to put your photos you fucking bitch vaginal discharge cunt

Hey boyo put the real pic faaaak

I have a great cuck/Bata orbiters I mean boyfriend. I'm just here to cheet with Chad o I mean look.

teehee Burn it all

bet this GreatGuy™ makes some good money to pay for her entire lifestyle, but is unfortunately lacking in areas, maybe a small dick, or less that perfect face, but, all girls are queens and are entitled to 10/10 flawless partners, so she is empowered for cheating on her shitty man :D

bet this GreatGuy™ makes some good money to pay for her entire lifestyle, but is unfortunately lacking in areas, maybe a small dick, or less that perfect face, but, all girls are queens and are entitled to 10/10 flawless partners, so she is empowered for cheating on her shitty man :D
U GOO GIRLLL

They just want to get their ego boosted with all the matches they'll get, probably use it to blackmail her cuck to do what she says or she'll leave him for one of her matches kek

'I'm a strong, independent married woman and I'm on Tinder."
"I'm on a open relationship and of course my husband has no idea."
"But hush hush, don't tell him. teehee"

how else is she supposed to get validation and an appointment for chad's cock?
I know, she is a fucking whore, I think she is doing this for when her Great Man have a discussion whit her and logic is by his side she will just pull over her phone and say "See if I want I can just end our relationship right now and go for chads cock, so do as I say"

This kinda shit makes me think that sometimes domestic violence is justified. Suck on that cucktears.

Looking for an upgrade.

hoe monkey branching what else is new?

Kek, what the fuck?! I bet her boyfriend is a true betabux, probably making lots of money but having serious deficiencies in looks, penis or generally body area.

"I just want an open relationship honey."

they are never happy with what they have, they always want to be on top to brag and show of to their friends