Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I have a hard time tolerating anyone who is even remotely accepting of globalists, jews, & the West. I just can't put up with it at all! I JUST CAN'T!

wereq

wereq

Eugenics Lover Suffering From Unfixable Inequality
★★★★★
FUCK YOU IF YOU'RE A GLOBALIST NIGGER LOVER JEW LOVER!! YOU DON'T BELONG HERE NO MATTER WHAT YOUR PHYSICAL AND MENTAL STATS ARE JUST LIKE SEXLESS REDDIT SOYTARDS ARE NOT WELCOME HERE! GET OUT OF MY SIGHT!! :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

COMMENT HERE IF YOU'RE A GLOBOHOMO LOVER OR TOLERATOR SO THAT I CAN BLOCK YOU!! :lasereyes: :lasereyes: :lasereyes:

COMMENT HERE IF YOU'RE A GLOBOHOMO LOVER OR TOLERATOR SO THAT I CAN BLOCK YOU!! :lasereyes: :lasereyes: :lasereyes:
I know you & I are on the same page about a lot of things, not to mention I actually kind of like this post since it(partially) enraptures part of my genuine frustrations.

However, you can't just "block" them out: First & foremost, we should be an Incel forum & thus discuss topics pertaining towards that whilst offering support to one another(something I am very disappointed in, since I basically made a post telling everyone this was the most suicidal I have been feeling in years)

This also will diminish the general quality of discussion on the site, and never give way to us actually discussing these things in a good manner.

Also, why do people sometimes feel the need to inform others they are blocking them and/or post their ignore list? Some say that ignoring is for fags or foids but I disagree; if for any reason you dont want to interact with another user, you should be in your rights to block them out.

But why do you need to announce it? Ive never got this, and I genuinely think that posting an ignore list should be against the rules, since all the threads on it seem to elevate fighting.

based

globohomo niggers are fundamentally anti-incel

I think about violence everyday

The problem is that quite a few incels are pro-globalism.
they grew up on the shitlib internet, and brought it here

no thought put into anything

Unfortunately, it's the dominant (but not necessarily majority) mindset and worldview. Our options are to be in positions of status and power in society to openly resist it with some traction, or let it crumble under the massive weight of its own contradictions, inconsistencies, and untenabilities. Alternative options like protesting are completely useless, and violence only works if there's enough force and resistance to completely overthrow/dismantle the dominant powers behind these views (like globalism and multiculturalism) and ideologies (like wokeness and the gender nonsense). And the latter only happens in historic events like revolutions and civil wars.

Also, why do people sometimes feel the need to inform others they are blocking them and/or post their ignore list? Some say that ignoring is for fags or foids but I disagree; if for any reason you dont want to interact with another user, you should be in your rights to block them out.

But why do you need to announce it? Ive never got this, and I genuinely think that posting an ignore list should be against the rules, since all the threads on it seem to elevate fighting.
Updooted

finally, someone that shares the same anger as me

remember that having one or more right leaning views does not mean that you're anti-globohomo. if youre anti-immigration but support israel (republican party comes to mind) then youre still globohomo puppet

finally, someone that shares the same anger as me
IMG 2558

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back