Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I have a lot of inside information about inceltear

XtremeMax

XtremeMax

my name is Max
★★★★★
Should I post it? I wanted to make a video exposing a lot of what they have been doing to me for months now.

What kind of informations do you have and how did you get them?

What kind of informations do you have and how did you get them?
I own r/DebateITS and talked to many users on IT for months and months. Mainly bullshit drama happened but I have a lot of screenshots that show things most people don't know

I own r/DebateITS and talked to many of the top users on IT for months and months. Mainly bullshit drama happened but I have a lot of screenshots that show things most people don't know
Expose them and show how shallow normies are.

What are you hoping to "expose"?

Their sub isn't private, so most of what they do is already in the public domain. And absolutely nobody cares about these bored teenagers and their stupid opinions, apart from some of us.

Just ignore them, you will feel better.

What are you hoping to "expose"?

Their sub isn't private, so most of what they do is already in the public domain. And absolutely nobody cares, apart from some of us.

Just ignore them, you will feel better.
Private DM's of them saying things like they want to troll me until they break my mind and more

I own r/DebateITS and talked to many users on IT for months and months. Mainly bullshit drama happened but I have a lot of screenshots that show things most people don't know
Dewit

Should I post it? I wanted to make a video exposing a lot of what they have been doing to me for months now.
You should definitely do it. Inform me if it's in the works.

Private DM's of them saying things like they want to troll me until they break my mind and more
wow im so shocked, almost like they are a collection of terrible people who have always only been looking for a socially/politically acceptable way to bully and punch down on others

tbh idc about them I just want to fix my life

wow im so shocked, almost like they are a collection of terrible people who have always only been looking for a socially/politically acceptable way to bully and punch down on others
I have legit proof of them following me in real life and trying to break my mind on reddit

I have legit proof of them following me in real life and trying to break my mind on reddit
wtf how did they get your location? If your in Uk I don’t mind beating them irl in gta

wtf how did they get your location? If your in Uk I don’t mind beating them irl in gta
Thank you brocel but I live somewhere else. They found some old accounts and messaged me my name and where I live. People followed me in public and do certain things to try and drive me insane. One IT user sold nudes of herself for information about me like my name and where I live. She even taunted me about it and sent me the screenshot of her chat with whoever it was. She says she will expose me and stuff but I did nothing wrong. I have mental disorders and they do certain things to scare me and it makes me extra nervous.

Thank you brocel but I live somewhere else. They found some old accounts and messaged me my name and where I live. People followed me in public and do certain things to try and drive me insane. One IT user sold nudes of herself for information about me like my name and where I live. She even taunted me about it and sent me the screenshot of her chat with whoever it was. She says she will expose me and stuff but I did nothing wrong. I have mental disorders and they do certain things to scare me and it makes me extra nervous.
Wow that’s gotta be illegal what they’re doing. And it’s crazy to think it must be someone you know that sold out on where you live just for some nudes. Insane, just ignore them and block them online. And if you see them in real life just act confused like you don’t know who tf they are. Treat them like they’re just crazy stalkers and eventually they’ll leave

following IRL is fucking crazy ngl, i know these troons are mentally deranged but wow that is next level ngl

And they say inkwells are creepy, lmao

If they are that stalkery save everything you can as fast as you can, cause they will probably delete everything after reading this post

Yeah, make a thread or a vid featuring everything you got about them. Time to knock them down a peg.
Fuckers are obsessed with us for some reason.

If they are that stalkery save everything you can as fast as you can, cause they will probably delete everything after reading this post
My parents wanted me sent back to a mental institution and I was thinking that maybe they were being messaged by someone.

My parents wanted me sent back to a mental institution and I was thinking that maybe they were being messaged by someone.
considering all the evidence of the other things, yea someone probably contacted your parents

These people need to be dowsed in oil and torched in a pit

Just do it, don't keep us waiting