Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I have a strong primal urge to fight someone to the death (in video game)

TheDarkEnigma

TheDarkEnigma

St. JackieArklövcel
★★★★★
Sometimes my depression gets turned into anger in spite of how everyone has treated me and people that I perceive to be in some way better than me. Usually not sleeping after a while and lots of coffee does make me more aggressive.

And usually when I'm in this mood, I just want to fight someone, either the people who have mistreated me, or some overzealous and over important asshole who thinks their problems are more important than I am and that they are morally superior to me, or some government drone like the police or the feds or a psychiatrist. Either to have someone as a focus of my anger and seriously hurt, or mercilessly kill me and treat me like the vermin I am. Hell, I'd cripple a foid and fuck up her face and break her arms and legs and not even rape her. (all of this in video game, feds there are more important shit you should go after than an insignificant rambling on the Internet. Well, unless if you want to face me like a man so be my guess you fucking government drones they deserve to be killed)

Hell, I'd even provoke a gang member even if I never did anything wrong to them before, just to snuff me out.

All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

Sometimes my depression gets turned into anger in spite of how everyone has treated me and people that I perceive to be in some way better than me. Usually not sleeping after a while and lots of coffee does make me more aggressive.

And usually when I'm in this mood, I just want to fight someone, either the people who have mistreated me, or some overzealous and over important asshole who thinks their problems are more important than I am and that they are morally superior to me, or some government drone like the police or the feds or a psychiatrist. Either to have someone as a focus of my anger and seriously hurt, or mercilessly kill me and treat me like the vermin I am. Hell, I'd cripple a foid and fuck up her face and break her arms and legs and not even rape her. (all of this in video game, feds there are more important shit you should go after than an insignificant rambling on the Internet. Well, unless if you want to face me like a man so be my guess you fucking government drones they deserve to be killed)

Hell, I'd even provoke a gang member even if I never did anything wrong to them before, just to snuff me out.

All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.
tldr, but if you wanna fight go to the urban part of the city and beat the shit out of homeless people preferably foids (in gtav)

tldr, but if you wanna fight go to the urban part of the city and beat the shit out of homeless people preferably foids (in gtav)
I'd feel bad for the homeless but I'd gadly beat the shit out of a foid hooker. I'd beat the shit out of the cops next. (in GTA IV)

Join the the armed wing of I.N.C.E.L.

Why so much hatred

Accept jesus Amen!

Would you mind Italymaxx and fly here and just beat up a priest to death in Vatican City?
7 out of 10 are certified pedophiles and the remaining 3 are just faggots on coke that occasionally lightly molest children JFL.
They are the perfect target if you ask me.
Feel free to kill, you're welcome.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back