Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I have a Tesla IQ idea to get us out of this hell

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-
This is basically a cope and not doable in practice, like so many other strategies like this, but I thought it'd be fun to share and discuss lmao.

Basically we could use social media & all the free time we have to larp as various different people and influence society. Lets say out of the 13,000 incels in the forum, 10,000 participated. Since we have nothing to do but LDAR we could easily make hundreds of thousands of larp accounts on social media by making a few each, and then influence people with comments to the point of swaying society's views :feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm:

And then the strategy would basically be to play into feminism's idea that men are bad (for better promotion of our posts since they'd align with what media corporations want) and really exaggerate it to make women scared of men. To make it seem like most men are absolute psychopaths and most are rapists, beat their gfs etc. And then get a gf by pretending to respect women so that some girl thinks she found an extremely rare good man and that she should keep us, bc chad would beat her up :feelsEhh:

Thoughts?

Women would take violent chad over nice guy incel any day

Nah it’s a time waste I would rather just play wow

Sounds too Jewish to me.

what u even talking about:feelsseriously:, its over nevre rly began

I laughed too much at this. It's a good idea, really. But unfortunately, women are attracted to dominant guys, which means they'd be happy to reject soycels and date Chads even if they'll get beaten up everyday.

I laughed too much at this. It's a good idea, really. But unfortunately, women are attracted to dominant guys, which means they'd be happy to reject soycels and date Chads even if they'll get beaten up everyday.
:feelscry:

Way too much effort bro

And then get a gf by pretending to respect women so that some girl thinks she found an extremely rare good man and that she should keep us, bc chad would beat her up
This happens all the time though. Some cuck betabuxx loser who'll gladly support her financially while she's cuckin him with chad. Am I missing the plot twist?.

Last edited:
This happens all the time though. Some cucl betabuxx loser who'll gladly support her financially while she's cuckin him with chad. Am I missing thr plot twist?.
ngl you're right :feelscry:

I stopped reading after the first sentence

not wanting to look like greycel but being one, the only solution for us is terrorism

Normiecucks are very fortunate we aren't actually some terrorist cell. If we were as organized and committed as the media thinks we are, we would wreck absolute havoc, whether it be through a psy op like this or something more sinistER. We already have a disproportionate impact on internet culture, imagine if there was an irl group kekekek

Fags better pray some charimsatic hitler-esque type doesnt come around and mobilize all us hopeless young men with nothing to lose. Imagine what a nathan larson on steroids could do (not that he was actually incel)

Ok. Let me finish this one thing and i brb

Wp1488lol

Sounds good, doesn’t work.

Believe it or not, 10,000 accounts won’t change anything.

Way too much effort too.

first, this is way too much effort and wont happen
And then the strategy would basically be to play into feminism's idea that men are bad (for better promotion of our posts since they'd align with what media corporations want) and really exaggerate it to make women scared of men. To make it seem like most men are absolute psychopaths and most are rapists, beat their gfs etc. And then get a gf by pretending to respect women so that some girl thinks she found an extremely rare good man and that she should keep us, bc chad would beat her up :feelsEhh:
even if we did this, it would just be white noise. women already hear the "men are evil" everyday, and they also have simps who try to get laid by being "nice guys", and women dont fuck them, they fuck good looking chads

and then influence people with comments to the point of swaying society's views
You think you can do that without having Jews' permission? :feelshmm:

You think you can do that without having Jews' permission? :feelshmm:
:feelsYall:
first, this is way too much effort and wont happen

even if we did this, it would just be white noise. women already hear the "men are evil" everyday, and they also have simps who try to get laid by being "nice guys", and women dont fuck them, they fuck good looking chads
high IQ

Stop with these low IQ cope posts OP

There are NGOs that legitimately fund this kind of shit to undermine Western liberalism.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back