Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I have always admired the elegance of a woman's body, it all came crashing down on me when I realized that love and sex is a luxury I can't afford.

happysoul

happysoul

Self-banned
-
25 year old currycel living in India. I have come to accept the possibility that I will have to remain alone for the rest of my life. Love and companionship is a mirage for me. It breaks my heart to see dudes around me cuddling with their gfs. Shit I sometimes wish I was born without a dick.

25 year old currycel living in India. I have come to accept the possibility that I will have to remain alone for the rest of my life. Love and companionship is a mirage for me. It breaks my heart to see dudes around me cuddling with their gfs. Shit I sometimes wish I was born without a dick.
Brutal, But having no dick is even more brutal!

At least I wouldn't desire companionship if I didn't have a dick.
Women desire sex and relationships just as, if not, much more than men. You’re guilt tripping yourself.

indian women usually don't have such an elegant body tho

If you had no dick how would you pee?