Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment I have an iPhone 14 pro, should i buy the new iPhone 15 pro?

question

• yes

• no

• unsure/see results

Results are only viewable after voting.
No status for your non-existent social life.

Yes goy. Keep consooming.

whats the point lmao? do they even improve anything anymore?

no what are you some retarded normie goyim slave?

Only if you have a titanium fetish. Other than that if I am not mistaken(I read it on apple.com) iPhone 14 pro already has the satellite emergency SOS built in it, which I think is the most tempting new feature and best selling point. So no I don't think you should.

Last edited:
:soy: 1549448032627

Give me your money

Let's see. What might you even do on your phone? Browse twitter, rot on TikTok watching videos of people more attractive than you live more attractive lives, watch a movie occasionally. Take a selfie of...oh, yeah, ugly.
The only thing that matters with each generation of smart phones is their cameras, and unless you like taking photographs of things other than yourself on a whim, I don't see a point. And if you're not doing it on a whim, spend the money on camera with a bigger sensor and bigger lens.

Anyone who buys iPhone after iPhone is literally a retard.

As an incel you don't need to buy the latest model. You use the one you have until it stops supporting certain applications or features.

Lol at any incel who spends money in new phones.

I don't see the point almost nothing changed on the new iPhone

I like my phone like i like my girls white and 15.