Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I have been successfully segregated from the normie population, and completely legally too

RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
★★★★
The hostile and negligent treatment I've been forced to endure by normies has made me voluntarily isolate myself from them. This means they succeeded in what they set out to do, to get me out of their sight. No law or human right had to be broken to achieve this de facto segregation which I live under. I applaud the general population for their feat.

it's ok lad.
We are alone together. :feelscomfy:

Still in search of good cope doe.

it's ok lad.
We are alone together. :feelscomfy:

Still in search of good cope doe.
There is no ultimately good cope. At best you may temporarily distract yourself from the problems but you can never become content with life as an incel. It's antithetical to our nature.

There is no ultimately good cope. At best you may temporarily distract yourself from the problems but you can never become content with life as an incel. It's antithetical to our nature.
A man gotta do what he can to escape thinking about his social condition.
If it could be of some help, as misery loves company, I was too excluded from any group i wanted to socially engage with. Sometimes brutally.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back