Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I have begun to not care anymore

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
Literally I'm more accelerationist now and never. I really don't give a shit anymore normies incels everything. I have legit lost any source of caring since. Shit when I discovered the blackpill. Then the voices came and I listened and it tells me to not care for anything that looks like this. :shock:
Human evolution gettyimages 122223741

Because they are dumb and will just destroy themselves :feelsgah: imagine being only like what human? That's the most retarded thing to ever exist ngl. All they do is fight and shit and eat and sex like forever children. I can't wait until one of them jumps the sharks and ruins it for everyone else. They really are dumb ngl.

I can't wait for the universe to get rid of homosapiens. It will truly be based

Literally I'm more accelerationist now and never. I really don't give a shit anymore normies incels everything. I have legit lost any source of caring since. Shit when I discovered the blackpill. Then the voices came and I listened and it tells me to not care for anything that looks like this. :shock:
View attachment 604425

Because they are dumb and will just destroy themselves :feelsgah: imagine being only like what human? That's the most retarded thing to ever exist ngl. All they do is fight and shit and eat and sex like forever children. I can't wait until one of them jumps the sharks and ruins it for everyone else. They really are dumb ngl.

The thing about humans is, we can choose not to reproduce, but like wild beasts, we still do. We still can't override the self-perpetuating cycle of the human race.

The thing about humans is, we can choose not to reproduce, but like wild beasts, we still do. We still can't override the self-perpetuating cycle of the human race.
Doesn't matter one based spawn will destroy you all someday. That makes earth much more bearable to be living in.:feelsokman:

meanwhile on xgazillion other planets...
Based aliens actually being productive and using their sun as a resource center. Actually not destroying themselves and perhaps go beyond the dimensional bearer. Meanwhile what the fuck have you apes done? Nothing but bitch at each other for eons like retarded children. No wonder Jesus left you :fuk:. Prolly living it up to see you all ruin yourselves.

Based aliens actually being productive and using their sun as a resource center. Actually not destroying themselves and perhaps go beyond the dimensional bearer. Meanwhile what the fuck have you apes done? Nothing but bitch at each other for eons like retarded children. No wonder Jesus left you :fuk:. Prolly living it up to see you all ruin yourselves.
we have zero actual idea how many of them or if any of them aren't rotting or extincting themselves frequently, and the Kardashev scale are simply hypothetical ideals we came up with as humans :feelskek:

we have zero actual idea how many of them or if any of them aren't rotting or extincting themselves frequently, and the Kardashev scale are simply hypothetical ideals we came up with as humans :feelskek:
Nah. I mean they legitimately left you because you're that dumb of a race. You are coping. Anyone with braincells can Garner what the multiverse council and up can do. This is basic facts the kardashev scale took eons for you to even complicate the process of it. Don't you get it it took you a race this long to figure out what they are doing. And yes their are some races that act like you in this world. But you are one of the universes most blacklisted. It's over for you universally. You are a googoo gaga flick flochs florpigger

Last edited:
When I was redpilled, I want to reverse the decline, now I want to accelerate it too.

When I was redpilled, I want to reverse the decline, now I want to accelerate it too.
At least some of you homosapiens are smart enough to know your place in the world.

Dissociation only works if you‘re not forced to interact with NPC and their society on a daily basis.

I don’t care enough about people to give a shit what they’re doing or caring for there demise. I’m just going on autopilot at this point

Dissociation only works if you‘re not forced to interact with NPC and their society on a daily basis.
Not really true as I wake up every morning feeling blank and looking more than ever to the collaspe or whatever th fuck your race has in plan to screw things up. I mean that's their greatest talent. They just screw things up. Be a good bald monkey and tell me what your race has up in it's sleeves to screw things up even more.

I don’t care enough about people to give a shit what they’re doing or caring for there demise. I’m just going on autopilot at this point
I'm more excited for a collaspe than anything. I mean humanity is the biggest blacklisted race in the whole universe. Anything to torture and scare monkeys to make them do what's right. Maybe all the genetic personality bullshit can finally come to play and make you all productive or whatever the fuck you inherited I'm more than happy to see some of them go apeshit

Normies are discouraged from thinking about genetics because it borders on racism. But genetics does seem to be an all encompassing answer to most of social equality problems. Having the answers means less pondering on social issues. Thus beginning not to care anymore.

Last edited:
Normies are discouraged from thinking about genetics because it borders on racism. But genetics does seem to be an all encompassing answer to most of social equality problems. Having the answer means less pondering on social issues. Thus beginning not to care anymore.
Blah blah blah. one of you niggers can just launch a nuke and get the job done right. Here id give you a gun to kill yourself, to prove yourself worthy in Minecraft

Not really true as I wake up every morning feeling blank and looking more than ever to the collaspe or whatever th fuck your race has in plan to screw things up. I mean that's their greatest talent. They just screw things up
You still have to play their game and follow their rules though, which makes it hard to seperate yourself from them.

I entertain similar thoughts to you when I rot in my room, but as soon as I‘m forced to interact with society I realize that I‘m a stupid monkey as well and a low value one at that.
Standing in a line full of NPC makes me rage inside :lasereyes:

they do is fight and shit and eat and sex like forever children. I can't wait until one of them jumps the sharks and ruins it for everyone else. They really are dumb ngl.

Yes

You still have to play their game and follow their rules though, which makes it hard to seperate yourself from them.

I entertain similar thoughts to you when I rot in my room, but as soon as I‘m forced to interact with society I realize that I‘m a stupid monkey as well and a low value one at that.
Standing in a line full of NPC makes me rage inside :lasereyes:
I am not human though. I'm exiled here as punishment from one of the deities you all praise or shit. My soul got incarnated because I was too based back home. Now I have a poo vessel monkey body. My mind is that of a beyonder from this shit world. But I don't blame those retards. Humanity is blocking way for a new species currently in development by the council itself.:shock: this place is a galactic Australia at this point. No one legit loves you niggers, you are all eldians in their eyes. This planet is as doomed as paradis

Last edited:
I am not human though. I'm exiled here as punishment from one of the deities you all praise or shit. My soul got incarnated because I was too based back home. Now I have a poo vessel monkey body. My mind is that of a beyonder from this shit world. But I don't blame those retards. Humanity is blocking way for a new species currently in development by the council itself.:shock: this place is a galactic Australia at this point. No one legit loves you niggers
We‘re reaching new levels of autism every day :panties:

We‘re reaching new levels of autism every day :panties:
What you call autism is what we called beneficial life internal satisfactory signs.

B.l.i.s.s.
Autists are exiled here as well because the council has no idea what to do with us. Soul wise we are rejected from countless of realms and dimensions as well because of our skewed perception of things. We are too based for existence itself. We were apart of the great nation know as autismisma but we have been robbed and backstabbed by those fuckers. It's since the beginning of this cosmic chamber we've been exiled here since. Autismisma is now but broken apart. There's a realm that's the last sanctuary for the nation and it's inhabitants, but it's been 22 years since I've been there. But it doesn't matter as I'm stuck on this rock until they initiate the operation of replacing you all

Last edited:
What you call autism is what we called beneficial life internal satisfactory signs.

B.l.i.s.s.
Autists are exiled here as well because the council has no idea what to do with us. Soul wise we are rejected from countless of realms and dimensions as well because of our skewed perception of things. We are too based for existence itself. We were apart of the great nation know as autismisma but we have been robbed and backstabbed by those fuckers. It's since the beginning of this cosmic chamber we've been exiled here since. Autismisma is now but broken apart. There's a realm that's the last sanctuary for the nation and it's inhabitants, but it's been 22 years since I've been there. But it doesn't matter as I'm stuck on this rock until they initiate the operation of replacing you all
Are you implying that I‘m a normalfag? :feelswhat:

Are you implying that I‘m a normalfag? :feelswhat:
You could as well as be. But if you are an autistic it's likely as you don't have any memories of your once great name in the nation of Autismisma as when you get exiled you are encased inside of a random developing human fetus with no memory at all. It's like a new game if you will. But since youve been in that human vessel for so long you forgot everything and let that viscous retarded monkey body control you. It was when I reached the truth in the basement that I saw my past self. My true ancestry and the future this planet holds.

You could as well as be. But if you are an autistic it's likely as you don't have any memories of your once great name in the nation of Autismisma as when you get exiled you are encased inside of a random developing human fetus with no memory at all. It's like a new game if you will. But since youve been in that human vessel for so long you forgot everything and let that viscous retarded monkey body control you. It was when I reached the truth in the basement that I saw my past self. My true ancestry and the future this planet holds.
Hope Autismisma is continuing paying my NEETbuxx :feelscomfy:

Hope Autismisma is continuing paying my NEETbuxx :feelscomfy:
Nah it's been captured long ago and it's nothing but a broken nation state. I'm not even sure if it's even there anymore.

Nah it's been captured long ago and it's nothing but a broken nation state. I'm not even sure if it's even there anymore.
Hope the same Description applies to the Jewnited States soon.

Hope the same Description applies to the Jewnited States soon.
You people really are a reflection of your creator. I don't know where your deity went but the way you act is just like him.