Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I have compulsive behavior

Whitefeminineboy

Whitefeminineboy

"Never give up bro"
★★★★★
I think I was compulsive.
When I open doors, I shake them hard to make sure they are closed.
Sometimes I walk back a long way because I think I've lost something in my pockets.
I wash my hands for a long time and carefully, several times in a row.
When I'm excited I always have to squeeze my hands until the veins bulge all over my hand.
sometimes another one looks like a hose because I crush my hands a lot when I think about things.
I make funny faces when I do this.
My mother once watched me washing my hands and said that I looked disturbed because I was making such a hard face because I was washing my hands very hard and with a lot of force.
Sometimes I have to look at my surroundings to see if there is anything left of me there even though I haven't unpacked anything.
I then look very carefully under tables and chairs and sometimes walk back.
There are moments when I have to read through things even though they are not important or I look at objects lying on the floor and see if they possibly belong to me.
I also have to jerk off several times a day to check whether my penis is still working.

Last edited:
I also have to jerk off several times a day to check whether my penis is still working.
joe-biden-head-shake.gif

I probably have OCD

Before going to sleep i check all the taps in my house to make sure the water isn't running.

I think I was compulsive.
When I open doors, I shake them hard to make sure they are closed.
Sometimes I walk back a long way because I think I've lost something in my pockets.
I wash my hands for a long time and carefully, several times in a row.
When I'm excited I always have to squeeze my hands until the veins bulge all over my hand.
sometimes another one looks like a hose because I crush my hands a lot when I think about things.
I make funny faces when I do this.
My mother once watched me washing my hands and said that I looked disturbed because I was making such a hard face because I was washing my hands very hard and with a lot of force.
Sometimes I have to look at my surroundings to see if there is anything left of me there even though I haven't unpacked anything.
I then look very carefully under tables and chairs and sometimes walk back.
There are moments when I have to read through things even though they are not important or I look at objects lying on the floor and see if they possibly belong to me.
but relatable tbh
i do some of that yeah
like when I get up from somewhere, I always stop, double check my surroundings, look behind me if I forgot something.

I also go back on shit and double check like, doors, light switches, if the microwave is closed etc...
Instead of squeezing my hands, I used to grind my teeth until it fucked them up.

When I think about shit, I also grimace and ppl comment on it. I also squeeze my hands under my leg, or shake my leg, or bite my hand. Shit like that.

I probably have OCD

Before going to sleep i check all the taps in my house to make sure the water isn't running.
i read somehwere that with OCD, its actually not like that. OCD people think something terrible will happen externally if they dont do it like, "if i dont tap the light 3x I will die"

whereas with other shit its internal, you feel this internal urge to do it, but thats supposedly not OCD

but relatable tbh
i do some of that yeah
like when I get up from somewhere, I always stop, double check my surroundings, look behind me if I forgot something.

I also go back on shit and double check like, doors, light switches, if the microwave is closed etc...
Instead of squeezing my hands, I used to grind my teeth until it fucked them up.

When I think about shit, I also grimace and ppl comment on it. I also squeeze my hands under my leg, or shake my leg, or bite my hand. Shit like that.
Sometimes I'm afraid that I'll destroy my door handles because I shake them so hard.
I twist bottles so hard that I break the lid.

i read somehwere that with OCD, its actually not like that. OCD people think something terrible will happen externally if they dont do it like, "if i dont tap the light 3x I will die"

whereas with other shit its internal, you feel this internal urge to do it, but thats supposedly not OCD
Today I went to my door 3 times to see if it was really closed.
I open it again and close it again and open it again and close it again.

Sometimes I'm afraid that I'll destroy my door handles because I shake them so hard.
I twist bottles so hard that I break the lid.
I get that yeah although not on that level. Like, I have damaged things by doing shit like this.
Like, ive destroyed laptops, electronics, put scratches in screens because of compulsive cleaning.
If there is a small thing about something that triggers me, it can drive me insane.

It gets worse the more fucked up I am, until im completely paralyzsed and cant do anything anymore becaues everything around me becomes source of stress.

I get that yeah although not on that level. Like, I have damaged things by doing shit like this.
Like, ive destroyed laptops, electronics, put scratches in screens because of compulsive cleaning.
If there is a small thing about something that triggers me, it can drive me insane.

It gets worse the more fucked up I am, until im completely paralyzsed and cant do anything anymore becaues everything around me becomes source of stress.
I was once afraid that I would drink disinfectant and I told my mother to hide it or I would still drink it.

"if i dont tap the light 3x I will die"
I also have that sometimes, for example when im watching a movie and the characters are in danger i have the urge to tap my hand on my knee, my mind tells me to do it "to feel safe"".

I also have that sometimes, for example when im watching a movie and the characters are in danger i have the urge to tap my hand on my knee, my mind tells me to do it "to feel safe"".
interesting! I have never heard of this one!
personally, I dont like scary movies, im scardicat lul

I'm afraid that I'll do things I don't want to.
When my mother had medication in the kitchen, I also told her to please hide it because I was afraid that I would be contaminated with it.

Do you sometimes worry that you will become inpotent? Do you then quickly jerk off to see if your penis still works?

I was once afraid that I would drink disinfectant and I told my mother to hide it or I would still drink it.
I'm afraid that I'll do things I don't want to.
When my mother had medication in the kitchen, I also told her to please hide it because I was afraid that I would be contaminated with it.
thats fucked jfl wtf

interesting! I have never heard of this one!
personally, I dont like scary movies, im scardicat lul
Its not even during scary movies, just when something bad is about to happen, for example the characters are walking in a forrest and they are about to be ambushed.

thats fucked jfl wtf
That really scares me.
We once had a bottle of disinfectant and somehow I always imagined drinking it and the thought was so extreme and strong that I told my mother to hide it.
As a child, I once thought I was getting cancer and said "Mr. Krabs" (from SpongeBob) three times.

thats fucked jfl wtf
Some thoughts are so strong for me that I'm afraid to follow them.
I didn't want to drink the disinfectant but the thought was extremely strong.

Some thoughts are so strong for me that I'm afraid to follow them.
I didn't want to drink the disinfectant but the thought was extremely strong.
your compulsive thoughts are extremely strong.
I have them sometimes but not to that extend.
Like, I have this one where I see dogshit on the street and I feel this urge to eat it.
Idk why.

your compulsive thoughts are extremely strong.
I have them sometimes but not to that extend.
Like, I have this one where I see dogshit on the street and I feel this urge to eat it.
Idk why.
crazy. It's almost the same

i have to touch things the same amount of times or an even amount of times or if the object in question spins i have to rotate it back to the original rotation count (zero net rotations)

OCD doesnt have to be like that yafeel
I have had OCD as long as I can remember, never had any of those types of compulsions. It varies n shit.
Every person wit OCD gotta deal with their own unique symptoms
Shit's a very poorly understood disorder

OCD doesnt have to be like that yafeel
I have had OCD as long as I can remember, never had any of those types of compulsions. It varies n shit.
Every person wit OCD gotta deal with their own unique symptoms
Shit's a very poorly understood disorder
ah interesting, thx for clearing that up brocel :feelsokman: