Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I have no actual interests outside of inceldom

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
Inceldom, hypergamy, SMV, the blackpill-- these are the only things I can or want to talk about. Everything else either bores me or angers me

Racism and antisemitism too

"Actual interests" are a late stage capitalist myth.
They only exist for people to fake, put in applications and resumes.
Even with your dumb online habits, you are still more knowledgeable than the vast majority of the general public.

P.S. when people talk, they usually talk about other people. Successful individuals network almost all the time. Even incels still choose to talk about cucks, Chads, foids, JBs etc

Last edited:
so you repeat the same thing over and over again in your mind,
and all the threads in this forum are the same topic being reiterated hundreds of times day and night since 2018

That's why I only visit this site in bursts and then take breaks. It consumes me too much.
As for interests, yeah, ever since my breakdown and realizing my situation fully I lost my passion for things I sort of enjoyed. I see hobbies now as copes, something I used to occupy my mind so I wouldn't have time to think about my lot in life.

I like to see npc suffering over their faulty programming

and all the threads in this forum are the same topic being reiterated hundreds of times day and night since 2018
I Hate To Say This But The Internet Is More Interesting To Me Than The Outside World.

Interests are hard to maintain when you have to keep everything to yourself

yes

Having a stable life with a loyal prime foid having casual sexual experience while having a good salary and time to at the same time watch anime and relax at home is the ideal life, but will never happen, but is hard to accept altough easy to know.

Inceldom, hypergamy, SMV, the blackpill-- these are the only things I can or want to talk about. Everything else either bores me or angers me
That is fine. Why would you need anything else?

Some monks concentrate on one word their whole lives.

An expert in the field of Natural Sciences

me too

Having a stable life with a loyal prime foid having casual sexual experience while having a good salary and time to at the same time watch anime and relax at home is the ideal life, but will never happen, but is hard to accept altough easy to know.
:ahegao:

I like science fiction or fantasy tho and sleeping

Nah, I take a break from blackpill related things sometimes. I like learning about morbid shit and linguistics.

Those are not interesst tbh, only circumstances.

I Hate To Say This But The Internet Is More Interesting To Me Than The Outside World.
It’s used to be like that for me but nowadays the internet is just as boring as real life to me now:feelsbadman:

Convert to Islam and find Allah brother.

Take the Jihadpill.

the truth is interesting and has an enlighten effect on you .

so yea , your point is but unterstandable