Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I have no degree, no job, government fucked me over with neetbuxx, no money and I am really feeling the heat right now

Trannydestroyer

Trannydestroyer

Admiral
My parents now hate my guts I can't go college as I don't have the IQ to study maths and science, courses for trade jobs only take people in September I can't find any job yet an apprenticeships for said trade fml what do I do?

My parents now hate my guts I can't go college as I don't have the IQ to study maths and science, courses for trade jobs only take people in September I can't find any job yet an apprenticeships for said trade fml what do I do?
Where do you live

Live off berries in the forest and fish for food until september, Become a hermit in the woods!

2 Months, YOU CAN DO IT! :dab::feelsLightsaber:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back