Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I Have Not Received Any Female Attention Today In College

Fireside99

Fireside99

,,,,,…..The Days Have Gone By,,,,,…….
-
Hi, firestarter here. Well, this is it. And well This has been very torturous to me. It’s like I’m invisible to woman. I hate this shit so much. It’s like I’m a ghost. All I’ve ever wanted was a woman’s love but I can’t have it. They think that I’m unworthy. Yet they through themselves at these obnoxious fucking brutes. I am the ultimate etiquette guy. Im civilised I have a nice car yet I still can’t get any woman. I hate them. I hate them all. It’s no point in riding around on campus. Nothing will ever happen no woman wants to show me attention. Never.

Why? I am a supreme etiquette gentleman. You’re just upset that I am the superior one.
You're trying so hard to act like Elliot Rodger and won't even share your stats. I'll be waiting for your ban :feelsjuice:

Elliot Rodgers here.

Mountains of skulls and rivers of blood
Thrall2war3.JPG

Sounds like a ER copypasta

As an incel myself I'm super blackpilled, but your attitude really gives me Elliot Rodger vibes. And he was the ultimate loser- with his money, normie looks and possibilities, he could have done all the things that are unattainable for a manlet like me. You won't get girls by driving your nice car around the campus, nor by having good "etiquette". If I wasn't a 2/10 subhuman, I would work on my social skills, because that's what is lacking sometimes. And yeah, 99% of guys (excluding chads) don't get female attention on a daily basis, without working their ass of for it

As an incel myself I'm super blackpilled, but your attitude really gives me Elliot Rodger vibes. And he was the ultimate loser- with his money, normie looks and possibilities, he could have done all the things that are unattainable for a manlet like me. You won't get girls by driving your nice car around the campus, nor by having good "etiquette". If I wasn't a 2/10 subhuman, I would work on my social skills, because that's what is lacking sometimes. And yeah, 99% of guys (excluding chads) don't get female attention on a daily basis, without working their ass of for it
Lmao so honest

Incels don't get women attention regardless of where they are at. Exception is family members and work/store. :fuk:

Incels don't get women attention regardless of where they are at. Exception is family members and work/store. :fuk:
Wow. You’re so smart shut it man. :lasereyes:

That’s because you’re 30

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back