Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy I have noticed now that in modern cartoons the voice actor is always the same race as the cartoon character.

Should cartoon characters be the same race as their voice actor?

• Total voters
ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
I watch cartoons and kids movies because they very often don’t have themes of sex and romance and that makes me happy. When I look up the cartoon later I always notice that they match up the races. I would say this obsession the soy lobby has on race is actually racist, like that is the most important part of who you are. The whole concept is ridiculous, acting is pretending to be someone else so why does the cartoon character have to be the same race as you? By the same logic I find offence from blackface is also ridiculous, it a non-nigger pretending to be a nigger. What is the big deal? They were okay with the movie White Chick where 2 niggers pretended to be cumskinwhores.

This is very much limiting the cartoons and movies that can be made.

What makes this all even more ridiculous is that they celebrate it when men pretend to be foids but they lose their shit when you pretend to be another race.

They should all be whatever they are,
Aslong as its not woke lgbt propeganda, I saw earlier today nazi transexuals
FpbqsruaQAAxgNq

Takes forever to fucking upload on this slow site hold on

IMG 2699
FpbqsruaQAAxgNq

Attachments

• IMG_2699.jpg
    IMG_2699.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 8
Non-white characters are required to be voiced by nonwhite VAs, but plenty of white characters are for some reason played by nonwhite VAs.

As long as the voice fits i don't give a shit

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back