Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I have now started a project to explore and enjoy my collections as much as i can.

gotet

gotet

Wizard
★★★
I will explore and enjoy my vast collections as much as i can now during the coming 6 month. I am currently reading the third and last KULL THE CONQUEROR OMIBUS comics collection i own. I will try to read as much manga and comics i can. Play as many video games as i can, watch as many movies as i can. Listen to as much vinyl and cd´s i can. And play as many board games i can (and paint some miniatures). The scope of my vaults are growing too fast and i have to start this exploration to thin down the volumes and backlogs of stuff. Otherwise i think i will get TOO far behind.

What are you enjoying and coping with at the moment?

Today i have played yooka laylee and the impossible lair and later i will continue to read the KULL comics omnibus.

I have now reached the last chapter of my last KULL THE CONQUEROR OMNIBUS. Things are going according to my plan.

I have continued my project today by making more progress in yooka laylee and the impossible lair. I have now reached the end of the game.

Yesterday I completed reading the last KULL THE CONQUERER OMNIBUS. I have now read my complete collection of the three KULL omnibuses that exist. I continued reading JUDGE DREDD COMPLETE CASE FILES VOL 10 and hopefully I will finish that volume this afternoon.

What are you exploring and enjoying from your vaults?

Yesterday i finished my reading of JUDGE DREDD COMPLETE CASE FILES VOL 10 and today i am playing some more yooka laylee and the impossible lair. I think i will beat that game soon. I´m making progress in my exploration bros.