Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming I have played a pokemon game for the first time.

• Thread starter DeliriumTremens
  • Start date
DeliriumTremens

DeliriumTremens

KHHV ugly mentalcel
-
It was the pokemon firered, the whole game was quite mediocre and easy, the only part where I had a really good time was when I faced the elite four

I will probably play emerald or heartgold next.

Heartgold is said to be one of the best in the series, gen 3 is also good.

Gen 4 (diamond and pearl) is shit tho so id avoid it
Heartgold is really good but can be grindy because wild pokemon have very low level so getting experience is hard when you're above a certain level.

Tbh I like gen 4 kek but Platinum is 1000 times better than Diamond/Pearl, it corrected many of the issues of those games and added lots of new content.

They are supposed to be for little children, none of them are gonna be "hard" unless you have some sort of disability. Still quite fun though. And if you want a hard pokemon gaming experience there are rom hacks that go up to absurd difficulties.

They are supposed to be for little children, none of them are gonna be "hard" unless you have some sort of disability. Still quite fun though. And if you want a hard pokemon gaming experience there are rom hacks that go up to absurd difficulties.
I will probably play the next one with nuzlocke rules to make it more interesting.

Heartgold is really good but can be grindy because wild pokemon have very low level so getting experience is hard when you're above a certain level.

Tbh I like gen 4 kek but Platinum is 1000 times better than Diamond/Pearl, it corrected many of the issues of those games and added lots of new content.
I never played heart gold

I thought gen 1 was too dated and boring, gen 2 was decent from what I remember but never got too far, gen 3 was enjoyable, playing omega ruby on my 3ds in school, gen 4 sucks ass and slow as shit, gen 5 was good, gen 6 was meh, gen 7 was shit, gen 8 was meh, and gen 9 (pokemon violet) was the goat for me, despite what everyone says about it