Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I have question for this smoothbrain: how the fuck are you gonna fight criminals while being 4’11 + w*man

do they not sell combat boots in kids shoe sizes?

She wants to get close and personal with murderers to fuck them.

What if I wanted to be "the dominant" one in our relationship?
Not entitled sweaty

Fuck that whore. Her short looksmatch is dead

There's no obstacle for this roastie, don't know if they have height requirements where she lives, but if she entered the police she would only do office work while sucking off her tall male colleagues once in a while. Men do all the heavy work as always.

Last edited:
Lmao why would anyone want to be a pig? People are so weird. these foids can't make their mind up, first it's FTP. then it's I wanna be a cop? these women can't make up their minds...

Imagine the embarrassment of getting arrested by a 4''10 foid :feelsLSD:

I like one guy who's 6'2 but I feel LIKE A KID next to him
I hope she becomes a cop just to be raped and murdered by some tyrone (in minecraft)

“I want to feel equal to the man who fucks me”
“I want to be the dominant one in the relationship”

foid insentience knows no limits. Her idea of ecstasy is being pinned down by a massive, violent brute, fucked violently, spanked, called names, etc. if she really truly felt equal to the man who fucks her, she wouldn’t continue getting fucked by him. She’d find a bigger, more violent, higher status guy to feel inferior to.
Imagine the embarrassment of getting arrested by a 4''10 foid :feelsLSD:
Lmfao. What recourse does she even have in the event of noncompliance? Pretty much has to go from talking/VerBaL ComMaNdS straight to shooting people, no inbetween.

I saw it in a (((movie))) and now i think i can do it too!