Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I have sinned.

IronsideCel

IronsideCel

✝️ Christmaxxing subhuman
★★★★★
I have committed blasphemy against the Lord's people.
The Israelites for in the Bible they followed Jesus. They were named the Jews and faced opposition from the Romans and Pharisees.
The true Israelites followed the miracles of Christ.
I have misinterpreted the word Jew to be associated with all things of death and sin, like the sins of the liberals and cucks of United Burgerland.

Forgive me Lord for I have sinned.
To Hell as I deserve but I am forgiven through you
"From that time Jesus began to preach, and to say, Repent: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand." - Matthew 4:17

I was already cursed by God prior to birth which is why I suffer so much day to day. Never began for me.

I was already cursed by God prior to birth which is why I suffer so much day to day. Never began for me.
It was the result of sinners.

Nah you ain't at fault even god wanted to eradicate the jews multiple times for being unthankfull annoying fucks. The moment moses wasn't there for a couple days they created false gods. Only the followers of Jesus Christ will recieve salvation in his kingdom.

Nah you ain't at fault even god wanted to eradicate the jews multiple times for being unthankfull annoying fucks. The moment moses wasn't there for a couple days they created false gods. Only the followers of Jesus Christ will recieve salvation in his kingdom.
I will have to distinct between them when I cuss the Jews as the true Followers were still classified as Jews.
I guess kike would be the Jew fuckups?
And yes, how do motherfuckers turn to calfs in the matter of 40 days?

I will have to distinct between them when I cuss the Jews as the true Followers were still classified as Jews.
I guess kike would be the Jew fuckups?
And yes, how do motherfuckers turn to calfs in the matter of 40 days?
These niggas are the most abhorrent. Even while they witness Gods glory they still disobey him and bitch about all kinds of shit.

GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW