Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I have started using skin bleaching agents to try and escape curryceldom

honorarycurry

honorarycurry

Veteran
★★★
Like hydroquinone. I might die of cancer early or get this condition called exogeneous ochronosis when your skin turns dark blue. But I’m sick of being brown. Femoids were the biggest racists in my life and they made me do this.

Inb4 your main issue is being ugly. It’s maybe true tbh but I can’t really change that

Cant you just move to India?

Yeah . People have bullied me saying I’m gypsy before. I’m not. At least I would have had connections and strong family ties so could have ascended maybe if I were

Yeah . People have bullied me saying I’m gypsy before. I’m not. At least I would have had connections and strong family ties so could have ascended maybe if I were
I guess youre Romanian then

@City Morgue

Types

Test

No, though I see him here daily. Blackcels are frustrated while even muscular Tyrones are cucked by tall White males, resulting in handsome lighter-skinned White-looking chimeras who are passing enough to conceive Anglo children.

Frustration

Co

Co

Skin Lightener

you can smurf nichemaxx when your skin turns blue

Once a Nigger always a Nigger

Mean while charcoal skin Tyrones are slaying white foids

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4