Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I have to make a 4 people group work and presentation in uni and I dont have a group

zangano1

zangano1

incel
★★★★★
This always happens to me, I usually dont mind making group works alone but this time we have to make a presentation and I dont want to be the only retard presenting alone while everyone else does it in groups of 4.
I fucking hate when they let us pick our own groups.
This class is not obligatory though, so I might just drop it and take another one next year that doesnt have a group project but that would be stupid because i want to end this as soon as possible.
Im too high inhib to ask random people if they let me be with them, its over boyos i think my only choice is finding the most autistic guy in the class (after me) and ask him if he is alone.

over if you didn't ask people directly right after they told you about the assignment, everyone has groups already

over if you didn't ask people directly right after they told you about the assignment, everyone has groups already
But they all have friends so they were going to do it with them anyway. Im too high inhib to just ask rabdiom people, they obviously dont want to be with me

my only choice is finding the most autistic guy in the class (after me) and ask him if he is alone.
this always works for me, im lucky tbh

Over for groupcels

They don't want to do the project with you because your face is always red and people are lookist

They don't want to do the project with you because your face is always red and people are lookist
This is actually true, they would rather have one less member than having to interact with a creature like me
Me too man id always be the one casted out by fuckers, its ragefuel
If they want us to learn how to work in groups they should never let us pick our own groups, you are not gonna pick your coworkers in the future. I fucking hate friendhavers

Just tell the teacher and they will find a group for you, or at least that's what I do when I don't have one

Just tell the teacher and they will find a group for you, or at least that's what I do when I don't have one
thats my last resort, but Im too high inhib to do that for now

I never did group projects because i had noone to do them with. I guess that's why i failed HS.

never began for groupcels

I hated it when the teacher didn’t just assign groups.

I think i'm fucked, they gave us the project like 2 months ago, everyone already has their group and they all started already. I'm just gonna do nothing and wait until everything solves by itself, if it doesnt i'll just drop the class. We have to choose a theme to make our project so I think the teacher might notice that theres one person without a group and say something but my time is running out and I don't think it will happen tbh

I loved it when the teacher assigned groups and some snob becky got this whiny look on her face when she realized she'd have to work with the inkel.

thats my last resort, but Im too high inhib to do that for now
I think i'm fucked, they gave us the project like 2 months ago, everyone already has their group and they all started already. I'm just gonna do nothing and wait until everything solves by itself, if it doesnt i'll just drop the class. We have to choose a theme to make our project so I think the teacher might notice that theres one person without a group and say something but my time is running out and I don't think it will happen tbh
Dam dude. High inhib is hell

Ill be in your group hit me up nigga

Does the teacher know you are in the class? You could just skate through if not.

Does the teacher know you are in the class? You could just skate through if not.
He does and the group work is nescesary to pass the class. This is my last week of being able to throw away the class so I have to find a group soon, I think it's over tbh

Lol, these are incel problems, really.

He does and the group work is nescesary to pass the class. This is my last week of being able to throw away the class so I have to find a group soon, I think it's over tbh
What are the requirements? Maybe people on this forum can chip in. Or just drop it.

What are the requirements? Maybe people on this forum can chip in. Or just drop it.
It's not hard or anything, I always do group works alone anyway. The problem is that I have to make a presentation in front of the whole class and I don't want to be the only retard doing it alone while everyone else in groups of 4

It's not hard or anything, I always do group works alone anyway. The problem is that I have to make a presentation in front of the whole class and I don't want to be the only retard doing it alone while everyone else in groups of 4
Then screw it. Just do it by yourself. You don't respect them anyways. Who cares what they think. Just f*ck the teacher on course reviews.

Interesting but I'm always had a group, or teacher make other students work with me (I danced with very beautiful girl in acting club in 9 grade) or I was the only one who did some job and others just used it to have an easy good mark and I used it to have an easy good mark too (without group you have -2 to your mark)

typical social disintegration shit

2040: i need my oxygen tanks installed but the engineering team is ignoring/ghosting me? help?

Are you schizophrenic bro? If so just bring out your different personalities to make up the numbers.

Once I was forced to join a group of roasties (they were short of one group member) and the alpha bitch basically told me that it "would be ok" if I don't contribute, they can do it on their own, but they would put my name on the project as well, so that I don't get in trouble.

Michael Jordan laughing gif. Stay strong OP :feelshaha:

Once I was forced to join a group of roasties (they were short of one group member) and the alpha bitch basically told me that it "would be ok" if I don't contribute, they can do it on their own, but they would put my name on the project as well, so that I don't get in trouble.
Fucking lifefuel tbh, I wish that happened to me