Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why Am I Stuck Here? What’s My Purpose?

• Thread starter lonelysince2006
  • Start date
lonelysince2006

lonelysince2006

Spiritually 38
Why?

Why does that 13-year-old boy have a girlfriend and not me?

Why does he have to have someone he can hold the hand of while I spend all my days alone, holed up in my room, and be a social reject?

Why do I have to work for it? Why do I have to go to university and get an income if I want a girlfriend, but the kid that hasn't even graduated elementary school gets to have one? Have a girl in the prime years of his life, in his childhood, the best joy of a man's life that many would die for, all his expenses paid, living in his parents' house and eating his parents' food, and not me? Doesn't that seem unfair?

I know I'm not entitled to a girlfriend, no one is entitled to anything, but it's eating me up inside. I have the worst kind of pain inside me, like my insides are burning. I get tears in my eyes every time I think about it. Why do I get to have this life? Why, god? Why do you hate your own creation so much? Did I do something wrong? Tell me, tell me if I did. Tell me what made you hate me. Don't leave me here to suffer. Let this end.

I want to suffer the brunt of all your might if it means no one has to suffer like this. I want you all to have a companion, have someone you can live the rest of your lives with, be happy, and not die alone. Why do you have to do this to everyone? Let me take it. I'll take it. I'll take it.

I haven't even slept last night and I still have work despite studying all night.

To live is to serve.
To live is to serve.
To live is to serve.​

The only escape is death. Only you can escape this prison.

I want to curl up and die.

Sorry for this type of thread. Just felt like venting. It's good for the mind just like crying. It won't give me pleasure, but at least it'll take away some of the pain I'm feeling.

How old are u?

Same nigga I get mogged by 13yrs kids

You have to find or make you're own porpoise.

Mine is to (mentally) improve myself every day... Learn something new....

This gives me the ability to honestly say, I'm "better" than most people. (At least in terms of knowledge)

As a incel you have lots of spare time.

Normie's have NO spare time. Or, very little... Weekends. Lol. A few hours where they are so beaten by the barrage of social communication, they simply cannot think of anything else!

They are rats on a wheel.

Tbh, workingcels have it bad too. But they get more "me time" than normie's. Time they can use for self benefit.

You have to find or make you're own porpoise.

Mine is to (mentally) improve myself every day... Learn something new....

This gives me the ability to honestly say, I'm "better" than most people. (At least in terms of knowledge)

As a incel you have lots of spare time.

Normie's have NO spare time. Or, very little... Weekends. Lol. A few hours where they are so beaten by the barrage of social communication, they simply cannot think of anything else!

They are rats on a wheel.

Tbh, workingcels have it bad too. But they get more "me time" than normie's. Time they can use for self benefit.

have you stopped looking for stones in the river?