Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i have to pretend i dont think women are retarded in public.

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Overlord
★★★★★
its annoying. like we all know it right? but we arent allowed to say it.

this is why i hate socialization. we have to hide our power levels and pretend like we dont know about certain provable facts.

Just went on with your life man, No need to have EGO to express the obvious. Smart minds know blackpill always works

Just went on with your life man, No need to have EGO to express the obvious. Smart minds know blackpill always works
yeah its just annoying. i wish socialization was more honest.

this is why i hate socialization. we have to hide our power levels and pretend like we dont know about certain provable facts.
too much socialization makes people retarded anyway. being agreeable is a death sentence

too much socialization makes people retarded anyway. being agreeable is a death sentence
if youre slightly non-NT and sub-5, people will just use you from experience. not fucking worth it.

Yeah certain groups have significantly lower intelligence on average.

You do get standouts though. A bit. lol

I can’t even be around normies without feeling extreme levels of anxiety to the point of wanting to faint :feelsrope:

I can’t even be around normies without feeling extreme levels of anxiety to the point of wanting to faint :feelsrope:
i can only somewhat enjoy talking to normies drunk. and at that point its not even me its just a mask basically.

i can only somewhat enjoy talking to normies drunk. and at that point its not even me its just a mask basically.
Alcohol is a decent cope if you’re high inbib

You don't know how many times I've heard "muh women are better than men in (insert random shit)" and I can't respond.

You don't know how many times I've heard "muh women are better than men in (insert random shit)" and I can't respond.
i get mad at myself for not arguing against retarded normies when they make shit tier arguments that only work because they are socially acceptable. then i remember arguing with normies is futile and not worth it because they dont want to learn they just want to appear smart and morally superior whether they are or not.