Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i have tried to get admitted in to a psychward

Eremetic

Eremetic

Neo Luddite • Unknown
-
@THE TRUE DIGLET this shit is hard asf bruh

@THE TRUE DIGLET this shit is hard asf bruh
you only get in those places if you appear to be a threat to yourself or other people, but not in a criminal kind of way, but in a way which someone is not thinking straight

you only get in those places if you appear to be a threat to yourself or other people, but not in a criminal kind of way, but in a way which someone is not thinking straight
yeah i have made up consistent stories of me self harming and even appearing myself as a threat to others as a maniac kind of way

how many times did you get sectioned

yeah i have made up consistent stories of me self harming and even appearing myself as a threat to others as a maniac kind of way
pull your pants down and take a shit and suck your thumb

today i acted like i had a severe mental breakdown and started to ramble on about pineapples and lemon
just show them your .is essay threads

incel protection force/ incel liberation movement