Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I have very bad depression recently and can't relapse

Internalizzz

Internalizzz

Permanent KHHV | in the here, in the now
★★
I been basically NEET for the past 3 weeks as I'm currently job hunting and it takes a while for the whole process to go through and on top of already feeling like useless, worthless scum the majority of the time it's now being exemplified by my extended family visiting which makes me have to stay in my room most of the time and I get so up in my head in depression idk what to do, this episode has probably been the absolute worse I've had in years and nothing I do can alleviate the feeling of absolute dread I feel.

I try browsing insta and tiktok to see some funny shit and raise my mood but it's all attractive dudes flexing which only makes me feel worse and I just can't cope anymore. TIred of being the ugly one in every social situation. TIred of not making anything of myself. TIred of it all. every single day feels like a struggle to even function brocels pls I need help as I legit have no comfort rn and recently overcame a series of events in which I lost someone I really loved

LDAR or get NT and die trying

I wake up pretty bad sometimes, I occasionally dream of the oneitis and it fucks me up. I wake up and realise its a dream and how she is chad only and a toilet.

I'd rather become good looking and solve all my problems
Even average looking male doesn't cut it anymore. How tall are you? Its impossible to go from Uglycel to Surgerymaxxed Chadcel my friend :smonk:

Even average looking male doesn't cut it anymore. How tall are you? Its impossible to go from Uglycel to Surgerymaxxed Chadcel my friend :smonk:
6'0, been rated 5-6, decent build I guess hbu?

6'0, been rated 5-6, decent build I guess hbu?
6'0 is average now due to natural selection, despite what the angry manlets will tell you.
I don't see the problem though? Are you a mentalcel? Can't you just surgerymaxx then if face is the problem?

6'0 is average now due to natural selection, despite what the angry manlets will tell you.
I don't see the problem though? Are you a mentalcel? Can't you just surgerymaxx then if face is the problem?
Don't know what to get in specific all I know is my weak area is my brow and eyelids.

>"neet"
>sad that he can't wageslave(that's at least the impression i got from your post).
>uses tik tok and instagram to "cope"

how have you been here for over 2 years.you sound pretty normie all things considered.

You sound very bluepilled :feelsjuice: but anyways I know that feel :fuk: I like to distract myself with Vidya or anime so if you haven’t, try that

At least you are taller than a child and haven't been a NEET for long. Sounds like a good life to me.

I stopped using instagram and tiktok because all i see are e-girls and teen whores bragging about their sex life and showing how much they love to enjoy sex life with their boyfriend or fuckboy, or simply like to show off on sexual poses so the simps praise her on the comments. Social media is depressing, i got very close to suicide sometimes but recently i am alive because suicide is not viable, i dont deserve it.

I stopped using instagram and tiktok because all i see are e-girls and teen whores bragging about their sex life and showing how much they love to enjoy sex life with their boyfriend or fuckboy, or simply like to show off on sexual poses so the simps praise her on the comments. Social media is depressing, i got very close to suicide sometimes but recently i am alive because suicide is not viable, i dont deserve it.

Yes. Social media is indeed a medium for vain foids to boast themselves and their life experiences. That is why I never needed it.

I been basically NEET for the past 3 weeks as I'm currently job hunting and it takes a while for the whole process to go through and on top of already feeling like useless, worthless scum the majority of the time it's now being exemplified by my extended family visiting which makes me have to stay in my room most of the time and I get so up in my head in depression idk what to do, this episode has probably been the absolute worse I've had in years and nothing I do can alleviate the feeling of absolute dread I feel.

I try browsing insta and tiktok to see some funny shit and raise my mood but it's all attractive dudes flexing which only makes me feel worse and I just can't cope anymore. TIred of being the ugly one in every social situation. TIred of not making anything of myself. TIred of it all. every single day feels like a struggle to even function brocels pls I need help as I legit have no comfort rn and recently overcame a series of events in which I lost someone I really love.
Shit bro,I am so sorry for your loss:cryfeels::cryfeels:do you have anyone you can talk to,around you?have you tried listening to music or have you tried writing down your feelings or anything?bro,hold on,I hope things get better man.Life is unfair,I understand how it feels to be hopeless and depressed alone,do you exercise?it helps with depression,just simple exercises you know,along with jogging And stuff,I'd highly recommend music and writing ,again sorry for your loss bro,stay there,if you need to vent somewhere,vent over here,I'll listen to you.:cryfeels::cryfeels:Hugs bro:feelsbadman:

I try browsing insta and tiktok to see some funny shit and raise my mood but it's all attractive dudes flexing which only makes me feel worse and I just can't cope anymore. TIred of being the ugly one in every social situation. TIred of not making anything of myself. TIred of it all. every single day feels like a struggle to even function brocels pls I need help as I legit have no comfort rn and recently overcame a series of events in which I lost someone I really loved
Dm me if you need help bro I want to help people like me

I keep coping, I keep fighting, I keep grinding. I tell myself that if I fall in this gynocentric globohomo world, I'm letting my oppressors win. I studied the blackpill, I saw the truth. Yet, in the back on my head I can't shake off that feeling: what is there to live for anymore? :feelscry: