Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I have wondered for ages why I always had trouble with foids and could never get along with them

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
The answer was pretty obvious all along.

I was a sub 8 male whos ugly and not tall enough.

Any way of acting that does not involve being a simp orbiter to a female is offensive in this day and age.

And I have trouble doing that coz I'm not NT or a normie. I don't automatically bow down to anyone or give them all my respect by default.

No wonder foids hate my guts. It was so obvious all along.

Your very existence is offensive to females. You are anathema to them, and it is for this reason that they hate you. Because they know that they can never truly understand you.

Sub 8?! Depend how far you are from 8

I hate my life. I'm a 5'6" "cutecel" with a bad eye area who wears glasses. I've been told a million times "Wow, Incel Gamer! You're 23!? I thought you were 16!!"

I hate my life. I'm a 5'6" "cutecel" with a bad eye area who wears glasses. I've been told a million times "Wow, Incel Gamer! You're 23!? I thought you were 16!!"
Brutal as fuck ngl.

I'm only 18, but people (online and irl) say I look older

In school girls were like some alien species that didn't say more than 2 words to me for years.. despite me trying to talk to them many times. And even though I'm non-NT, I had guy friends & talked about many subjects with them.

you're not only sub 8 op from my guess you're at the most sub 4

Can relate also foids ignore me

In school girls were like some alien species that didn't say more than 2 words to me for years.. despite me trying to talk to them many times. And even though I'm non-NT, I had guy friends & talked about many subjects with them.

Boys and girls should have their own schools. It's so much easier then (apart from for Chads).

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back