Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I have worst hair type

Speedloader

Speedloader

Saw spear enthusiast
-
Plain brown, very thin, shit density, getting greasy really fast and also norwooding. Take the slav hair pill

Hair color mogs me. Black hair is the worst.

Plain brown, very thin, shit density, getting greasy really fast and also norwooding. Take the slav hair pill
That's exactly my description too :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: even before norwooding started my hair was never good, tho father and brother have it perfect, shit

I feel you, greasy hair is shit af

Would u wanna exchange? my ugly mexican indigenous macario body hair for your saxon hair.

Are you serious? Black is the best color and most women prefer dark hair over light hair
Before I realized I was an incel, I’ve seen on other places online where ricecels and other ethnics with black hair get made fun of for having black hair.

Wrong, mine is worse, curly black and receding.

Speedloader what do you mean by thin? Is the individual hair fine, or the hair density per cm is low? At what age have you started norwooding?

Also: how often do you wash your hair with shampoo?

Speedloader what do you mean by thin? Is the individual hair fine, or the hair density per cm is low? At what age have you started norwooding?

Also: how often do you wash your hair with shampoo?
Every individual is thin, density per cm is low, norwooding since 14

Every individual is thin, density per cm is low, norwooding since 14
Shit... sorry man... im also "blessed" by the brown straight fine hair. My only saving grace is that its dense per cm.

I used to also have a hair that gets oily as shit very fast, and naturally said oils made it fall on the top like a dead cat, which is why i used to cut it short every 3 weeks or so and shampoo every other day. Tried a countless number of hair products and can tell you that there are only two types that fit our hair: sea salt spray for volume and texture and alternatively a specifically anti flattening light weight hair spray.

Since ive started using the hair spray in small amounts for styling and hold, ive managed to reduce hair washing to once every 4 days, and
The hair does not get oily or sag. This seems to be because a)the spray somehow nourishes the hair strand and doesent let the oil in and b) less and less frequency between hair wash has taught the scalp to produce less oils as it doesent need to overcompensate.

Last edited:
I prefer my brown over black any day

Is that you in the back?
23e6d3b3db02c4dcc7a05c2a07030a1173aa64b8daebd95c0b3abcd872487ac7

i mean it`s not that bad, if your hair would be blonde then it was a lot worse

Before I realized I was an incel, I’ve seen on other places online where ricecels and other ethnics with black hair get made fun of for having black hair.
Well fuck them, statistics say otherwise, dark brown and black hair are the best hair colors

Having oily straight hair is trash
You need to wash them often or you will look dirty as fuck

Having oily straight hair is trash
You need to wash them often or you will look dirty as fuck
Do you think curly hair is better? Depends on who it's on

I have curly ginger red hair

You want fucked? Try having a double crown.