Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I haven’t slept in almost 3 days

E

Evil Genius

Hiiiii
-
Worst feeling ever, I feel like a fucking lifeless zombie just roaming around and just watching football matches,

I’ve tried so hard to sleep today and I couldn’t manage but now starting to feel drowsy and sleepy finally, so hopefully by 10pm I will be knocked the fuck out.

Does anyone I’ve similar experiences to this? Is there a cure or remedy for it, it fuckingn sucks feeling weak and sleep deprived :rage::rage::feelsree::feelsree:

nigga close your eyes

drink some alcohol

take diphenhydramine allergy medicine

Same, i am alright though.

Its over for us insomniacels.

Is that last medics available to buy at a chemist or does doctor have to prescribe it?

Will this work? It made my hungry last time not sleepy

how are you alright? This is horrible man
works for me especially if you smoke more than once within an hour

What is ever stressing you take care of it. If I procrastinate to bad I won't sleep.

Is that last medics available to buy at a chemist or does doctor have to prescribe it?

Will this work? It made my hungry last time not sleepy

how are you alright? This is horrible man

dph is just allergy medicine like benadryl or whatever. makes you very sleepy.

Same, i am alright though.
how the fuck are you both up for 3 days straight? don't smoke meth kids

How tf is that even possible

What is ever stressing you take care of it. If I procrastinate to bad I won't sleep.
This is it I think, the underlying cause. I keep shaking in my bed but I don’t the reason I’m so anxious
works for me especially if you smoke more than once within an hour
does weed fuck your lungs up? I want to start smoking it again

This is it I think, the underlying cause. I keep shaking in my bed but I don’t the reason I’m so anxious

doesn't seem like it to me. definitely not like cigarettes.

No it doesnt. weed isnt like cigarettes. Cigarettes are bad because over time people smoke thousands of times and that is what kills them. If you take 3 big breaths of weed every other day you will be fine. Dabbing is a good alternative to smoking it. THC can affect mental development if you are under 23yo. But only with chronic usage.

dph is just allergy medicine like benadryl or whatever. makes you very sleepy.

how the fuck are you both up for 3 days straight? don't smoke meth kids
This happens last summer to be as well but only for 2 days, I think it is a anxiety problem or something is broken with my brain
How tf is that even possible
I wish it wasn’t, I crave a good nights sleep more than a femoid right now

How can you be awake for 3 days without being on drugs or drug withdrawal. :horror:

How can you be awake for 3 days without being on drugs or drug withdrawal. :horror:
Well when I am extremely anxious about something, I start shaking and trembling non stop and can’t sleep and stop thinking about whatever I’m anxious about.

I managed to get a few hours broken sleep last night so thank fuck for that though l

Insomniamaxxed

This is honestly not a meme. Taking cold showers before you sleep makes the whole thing a lot easier

This is honestly not a meme. Taking cold showers before you sleep makes the whole thing a lot easier
Really? Why cold and not warm shower? I thought warm shower or bath makes you sleepy too?

I just hate going to bed after a shower/bath lol

It only fucks your lungs up if you are unhealthy already, inactive and do it a lot. My brother and I smoke the same amount and he has fine lungs. He works out a bit (not even a ton, just a bit) and his lungs are great even though we smoke a shit ton of weed every day.

Really? Why cold and not warm shower? I thought warm shower or bath makes you sleepy too?

I just hate going to bed after a shower/bath lol
Warm showers work just as well

Skip that night to sleep and try to avoid caffeine.

Similar thing happened to me a week ago.

Once you get a proper night's rest, then go back to drinking to coke.

Well when I am extremely anxious about something, I start shaking and trembling non stop and can’t sleep and stop thinking about whatever I’m anxious about.

I managed to get a few hours broken sleep last night so thank fuck for that though l

That doesn't sound healthy at all. Maybe you should see a doctor or something.

I remember when I went 30 hours without sleeping. I felt horrible tbh. I need at least 7 hours every day to function properly, otherwise it’s over.

But yes, go see a doctor if it doesn’t sort out.

I remember when I went 30 hours without sleeping. I felt horrible tbh. I need at least 7 hours every day to function properly, otherwise it’s over.

But yes, go see a doctor if it doesn’t sort out.
How did you get over your sleep problem?are you able to sleep normally now?

How did you get over your sleep problem?are you able to sleep normally now?
It was just a one-time occasion. Generally, I don’t have problems falling asleep if I’m feeling sleepy.

This once happened to me. I was experimenting with caffeine pills, and it backfired. Started having rapid heart palpitations, and broke into a cold sweat. Never again.

hit the alcohol fam