Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I heard somewhere that in Latin America they take teenage boys to fuck foidstitutes to show their manhood, does this makes latinos fakecels???

Latinos are very high t n based for doing that

i heard that the young boys of saudi rich men get to fuck hookers and whores at a young age to discover their masculanity.

i also heard that syrian boys get sold as young sex slaves in europe and other countries. but that's probably for gay sex

i heard that the young boys of saudi rich men get to fuck hookers and whores at a young age to discover their masculanity.

i also heard that syrian boys get sold as young sex slaves in europe and other countries.
Very interesting things happening in the middle east apparently

@Govid_Dorious thoughts

It's a popular custom here in Brazil, although it's practiced more by poor people than middle/upper class.

@Govid_Dorious thoughts
boomers used to take their teenage sons to lose virginity to a prostitute, i dont know if this happens now