Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I highly doubt that Lomax Delarge will maintain an LDR with his current gf in Mexico

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
"The average amount of time for long-distance relationship before breaking up is 4.5 months. Drawing from the revealing statistic – “The average lifespan of a long-distance relationship being 4.5 months” – it becomes evident that sustaining such relationships exhibits a certain level of difficulty" - Google
In a long-distance relationship, the person who has stronger unfulfilled needs is more likely to cheat. For example, you might be okay to go without sex for a few weeks, while your partner may start craving sex after one week. In this case, they are more likely to cheat than you.

Last edited:

THIS IS WHY I BANNED THAT CUMSKIN IN THE FIRST PLACE

I don't get how normies are unable to go without sex for a few weeks or months. I've been a virgin for 21 years and could easily go another ten years without sex.

Yeah, it's certainly unlikely.

He is in LTR? :lul:

Jfl only a bluepilled cuck or a chad would think it works.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back