Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I honestly don’t see why women would choose the bear, they have more of a fighting chance against a man

Clavicus Vile

Clavicus Vile

I sold your soul for a daedric fleshlight
Even if hypothetically the rare chance the guy does attack, a woman can still at least critically harm the guy, she is capable of it. She can puncture his genitals, stab him, bite him, slam a rock against his skull, strike his temple, etc.

What can you do against a bear? The bear will just knock you down and start eating, won’t even kill you first. And 9 times out of 10 a man in the woods is just an innocent hiker enjoying nature. It’s so dumb.

better not to think about it

women pass men tens of millions of times their entire life, but a bear, probably never

The bear vs woman discussion has been absolutely fascinating to watch unfold.

It's the absolute perfect topic for man-hating feminist women.

1. They get to self-victimize and fish for pity points by listing literally every single 'bad' interaction they ever had with men, most of which are self-inflicted, self-caused, grossly exaggerated or just not that big of a deal.

2. They get yet another opportunity to mindlessly hate on men. Now every single time a man does something that slightly inconveniences them, they can go and circlejerk and say ''heh, the bear wouldn't do that to me. and they still wonder why we pick the bear :foidSoy::foidSoy:''.

3. They get yet anoter opportunity to push for feminism. Every single time men understandably express confusion and offense at the idea of women thinking literal wild fucking bears are less dangerous than average Joe on the street, women get once again to circlejerk '':foidSoy::foidSoy:oh my goshhhh, men STILL don't get it. they can't take NO for an answer even in a hypothetical! this is exactly why we need feminism''

4. Male feminists, beta soys, desperate simps, beta orbiters, they all get to self-flagelate for being men and they take the women's side ''I am a man and EVEN I would pick the bear:soy:. Us men really need to do BETTER :soy::soy::soy:. Poor qweens... Can I get some pussy crumbs now pretty please? :feels:''. This also feeds into the ego of women.

Can we just let this thing die already
Stephen A Smith Eye Roll GIF by ESPN

It’s so dumb.
Yeah, it's extremely retarded logic, and heavily biased against men.

The bear essentially gets the most charitable interpretation possible: ''it's just a predictable animal, so as long as you don't startle it or it has cubs, you'll be fine''.

The man gets literally the most uncharitable interpretation imaginable: ''well sure, the bear could kill me, but the man could beat me, torture me, rape me, kill me, rape me again, then eat me''

It's just dumb. It's just free man hating. Man bad. Man bad. They fucking hate men, that's all there is to it.

The funny thing is women accept abuse from good looking men all the time, and choose to stay in relationships with them just because they're good looking. They would rather stay with Chad and get beaten than be with a nice ugly guy.

Yet they still pick the bear. No logic, just man bad.

Women also have a better chance of fighting a manlet than tallfag, doesnt mean they would ever give a short guy a chance

Even if hypothetically the rare chance the guy does attack, a woman can still at least critically harm the guy, she is capable of it. She can puncture his genitals, stab him, bite him, slam a rock against his skull, strike his temple, etc.

What can you do against a bear? The bear will just knock you down and start eating, won’t even kill you first. And 9 times out of 10 a man in the woods is just an innocent hiker enjoying nature. It’s so dumb.
1. Being eaten alive by a bear is preferable to seeing a sub5

2. The bear is more fuckable than a sub5

Light work, next question

Stop contemplating Feminist brainrot.

Women are just stupid, but also western Europeans. Asked a colleague the very same question and he said that he'd pick the bear because he could potentially just climb a tree if it is aggressive.

1)Bears are super fucking fast, you can't outrun them
2)They are excellent climbers, in Romania they often climb to balconies to steal food.

Like... People in the states and Europe don't know jack shit about nature, of course they think that bears are just fuzzy goofballs that pose for cuteness compilations. WRONG! They'll eat you if you give them the chance.

I think they just want to say they hate men more than bears but were so low iq that they said they're more scared of men than bears and confused who do I hate more with who do I fear more.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back