Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I honestly feel like some kind of goblin when I leave the house

NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-
So I ran to grab beer under the cover of darkness and there were 2 Chadlites and a Chad in front of me laughing and buying beer probably for a party.

Then theres me the autistic manlet with no real friends.

Anyone else just feel like some weird monster when they leave the house? Cant even make eye contact with cashiers. JFL my existence is a joke.

I don't even feel if i'm in the same dimension as the people around me.

I don't even feel if i'm in the same dimension as the people around me.
I dont even think I'm human most of the time.

Every time I leave the house I become depressed again. Every time.

yeah especially when I'm walking on a main street and I'm the only person walking on the sidewalk. i feel like every car that drives by is looking at me.

The last time I went to the grocery store while walking through the frozen section so I could see my whole body reflection walking really hit home my ogrecelness.

The last time I went to the grocery store while walking through the frozen section so I could see my whole body reflection walking really hit home my ogrecelness.
I avoid that section. Dont like to be reminded how short I am

iktf, i need to be euthanized

I can't bring myself to simply go on walks because even cars driving by give me intense, exhausting anxiety. It's impossible to think of anything other than how pathetic and subhuman I am.

I can't bring myself to simply go on walks because even cars driving by give me intense, exhausting anxiety. It's impossible to think of anything other than how pathetic and subhuman I am.
Dude same. I am so fucking depressed and miserible...

I just want to never leave my house again and live in LDAR peace forever.

ur worthless as shit. Yes 100% fact u look like a goblin & a very short one. you can do bettER.

Me & @Ritalincel decided you should go ER.
Sounds like a fun story bro

So I ran to grab beer under the cover of darkness and there were 2 Chadlites and a Chad in front of me laughing and buying beer probably for a party.

Then theres me the autistic manlet with no real friends.

Anyone else just feel like some weird monster when they leave the house? Cant even make eye contact with cashiers. JFL my existence is a joke.

cashiers are the only contact I get. Why not ruin the best part sometimes.
and yes I feel like a goblin

I hate it as well. I try to go when nobody is out.

I don't think I'm a monster, I actually Am! However, not per ugliness. Just for my complete lack of morality, and no empathy for humankind in general, and I've always been extremely psychotic! So, I literally Am a walking monster barely passing for a human.. however, the only thing keeping me from becoming a newspaper headline for mass murder is the fact that I've learned to Enjoy my alone time, and no human life, is worth giving up my own for.. as satisfying as it would be to erase many humans, they are not worth it...