Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hope all russia and Ukraine kill each other

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
Fuckinggg faggots want to draft men as cannon fodder ,I wish everyone fucking dies in there except lonely men like us

I hope Putin nukes Ukraine

And lonely men have rape parties and rape those woman who are running away or hiding in the subways

seriously we need to change this men are disposable shit ,fuck this shit woman should be disposable

women become disposable too once you defeat your enemy; then you get to take their women and rape them and shit, wars are much worse for women, id rather die than become a sex slave

women become disposable too once you defeat your enemy; then you get to take their women and rape them and shit, wars are much worse for women, id rather die than become a sex slave
Yeah of course getting shot to pieces is much better than getting fucked ,fucking cuck

Horseshit

Yeah of course getting shot to pieces is much better than getting fucked ,fucking cuck
Fighting to death makes you a cuck but getting raped is a good thing? Lol you got it twisted bro it’s cucked to surrender and get raped, I’d rather fight and die

Fighting to death makes you a cuck but getting raped is a good thing? Lol you got it twisted bro it’s cucked to surrender and get raped, I’d rather fight and die
Fight for what exactly? Bitches and chadspawns who bullied and ostracized you till birth ?