Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I hope foids are being abused in quarantine

cryptic__egg

cryptic__egg

Banned
-
Foids have been able to worship Chad without consequences for a long time. Now they are forced to deal with the reality of their awful partners without being able to run away to simps for emotional support. There is finally a meaningful price to be paid for putting looks before personality when choosing a partner.

Sadly, once this is over, foids will go back to their old ways.

whats more fucked up than the violence itself is foids enjoying it provided it comes from a male they deem attractive

Chads turned Dad-Bod married cuck-cels have murdered their entire family under lockdown.

16 (now 20 people) people killed under covid-19 which is more than incels at present (and that's not counting previous cases of Chads murdering their girlfriends, wives and ex-wives).

This is why the media try and scramble to reclassify mass shooters like Seung-Hui Cho as incel to even the score, despite incel having nothing to do with crimes of passion.

Last edited:
They will blame us for domestic violence. I know, it doesn't make any sense, but they'll find a way.

They will blame us for domestic violence. I know, it doesn't make any sense, but they'll find a way.

Forensic officers will log into and create an account on incels.co, on the dead Father's laptop, 2 hours after the declared time of murder suicide.

They'll also magically log into and update their incels.co status 48 hours later, when the Father is on the gurney getting toe-tagged.

Last edited:
Based, i hope more foids get killed by their husbands

Foids have been able to worship Chad without consequences for a long time. Now they are forced to deal with the reality of their awful partners without being able to run away to simps for emotional support. There is finally a meaningful price to be paid for putting looks before personality when choosing a partner.
Exactly, they deserve every punch, kick, slap etc.

Corona is lifefuel. I want to live to see what happens after all this

whats more fucked up than the violence itself is foids enjoying it provided it comes from a male they deem attractive

The violence would have been fucked up in the past when you had forced monogamy but right now it's not "fucked up" it's just fucking hilarious.

I heard a currycel beat up his wife and broke her spine because she defeated him in a board game twice. Based currycel. Lifefuel tbh. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: