Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hope for the death of women and children until Plastic Surgery is a human right.

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

Violent Convicted Chomo
★★★★★
If you believe in something enough, it becomes real right? So I want to visualize Chad and Stacy's genetically superior children dying in car accidents and accidental suicides every day until plastic surgery becomes a human right. There is nothing immoral about that, as long as femoids have rights, there is no morality. It costs so much to get the life saving plastic surgeries we need. Minimum wagecucking and NEETbux won't get you the funds fast enough... Insurance doesn't think our conditions are "serious" enough... If you're ugly and over 30, you have no reason not to mow down femoids and genetically superior children with your vehicles and beat them to death with baseball bats. Kill as many normies as possible and kill yourself before the cuck cops feed their ego by killing you. Death is the only language that the government speaks. I fucking hope that random attacks on femoids and their children becomes a normal thing in America. If you're incel, you're future is ripped away from you and you suffer a worthless humiliating life until you die because of your fucking face... So Chad's kids should have their futures ripped away from them violently too, at least they don't have to suffer like us. Just fucking face the truth, society is against you and wants you to suffer, if you're poor and ugly you have nothing to lose so you might as well make them suffer for not respecting your human rights. I never consented to being born in this body, WHY SHOULD I HAVE TO PAY FOR MY PARENT'S MISTAKES? Plastic surgery is overpriced on purpose BECAUSE THE GOVERNMENT WANTS YOU TO SUFFER AND DIE. I probably won't have my surgeries before I'm 30 so you'll see me on the news painting my face with the blood of children. Fuck America, if you're a normie or attractive person with kids and you're reading this... I HOPE YOUR KIDS FUCKING DIE OR GET FACIALLY DISFIGURED SO THEY KNOW MY SUFFERING. KILL NORMIES AND COMMIT SUICIDE, THAT'S ALL WE CAN FUCKING DO!

Last edited:
For cosmetic surgery is a human right, all men under the age of eight deserve the mercy of the surgical renaissance.

Yeah at the bare minimum being ugly should be considered a disability, the evidence is quite clear that ugly people are at an enormous disadvantage in life, both socially and economically.

I estimate it would cost me about 50k to get the surgeries I would need to look like a 5/10.

The problem is I live on my own, pay my own bills and only make 40k a year.....so I’m fucked seeing as I’m already 32. It’s not over for me because it never begun.

By the time I get all my procedures and lookmaxing done I’m gonna be like fucking 40+. At that point it won’t even matter anymore.