Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Being ugly should be considered a disability and the government should pay for the plastic surgery

Hugh Jasoul

Hugh Jasoul

Recruit
★★
Being ugly is absolutely a disability that affects your life negatively in significant ways. The way to fix this is of course plastic surgery but most incels can’t afford the tens of thousands of dollars to fix their disability. The government should have a program for free plastic surgery for ugly people.

Im on pills due to a botched rhino, I think im just doomed, The nose was fucked up and loose from the beginning of life so not that i would have been prettier, I just wanted it straighter, Now i have half a nose kek. AND with extreme pains, Would not reccomend surgery!

Im on pills due to a botched rhino, I think im just doomed, The nose was fucked up and loose from the beginning of life so not that i would have been prettier, I just wanted it straighter, Now i have half a nose kek. AND with extreme pains, Would not reccomend surgery!
did you sue the fuck out of your surgeon?

gov dislike incels this will nevER happend

Could I ask what region in Europe you did this in? North, central, south...?

go to a lawyer, you can find lawyers that will give you consultation advice for FREE. He will tell you what you can sue him for and if you have a chance to win. Nothing to lose but a little time wasted.

You totally should if they messed it up that bad.
botched nose-jobs are quite common but often you can't sue because you signed a waiver. or it depends if it just doesn't look nice or if you have functional issues due to the botched nose

botched nose-jobs are quite common but often you can't sue because you signed a waiver. or it depends if it just doesn't look nice or if you have functional issues due to the botched nose
In this case half my nose bridge has collapsed and its extremely painful and pain meds dont work.

In this case half my nose bridge has collapsed and its extremely painful and pain meds dont work.
brutal, I would try to sue, may be worth the attorney costs, maybe Dr's insurance will pay

brutal, I would try to sue, may be worth the attorney costs, maybe Dr's insurance will pay
Im not insured either, Im just a NEET, I cant afford a lawyer, Its over.

Im currently looking for heavy painkillers that are illegal tho, IDGAF about the law at this point bc the goverment has fucked me so badly by rejecting to fix my nose that is half way collapsed, They DO IT AT THE HOSPITAL!, My brother had one there FOR FREE! YET THEY REJECT ME! My shit was falling off from the start.

Or lifetime NEETbuxx plus daily prostitute.

Im not insured either, Im just a NEET, I cant afford a lawyer, Its over.
some lawyers are willing to just take a cut of the compensation if there's an obvious victory. For example, if you win the case and you get awarded 100k, then your lawyer will take 30% of that instead of you paying him regularly.

Yes, it is good investment of tax dollars because it would help us to integrate into society

Yeah, but a psychiatrist will have to examine your face to sign the papers.
And he will not sign for 90% of incels because just like marijuana license if someone has to sign for you, chances are you won't get it.