Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious i hope gen z will be the last generation of humans

• Thread starter Deleted member 30198
  • Start date
Deleted member 30198

Deleted member 30198

The Marked God of the Blackpill
-
i hate this disgusting and retard species who self-sabotaged itself for the sake of subhumans femoids's freedom, they deserve mass extinction and destruction

i hope gen z gets to be the last one to exist in mass in this cucked world

please god destroy them all :feelsLightsaber:

It's only the beginning.

imagine how fucked gen alpha is gonna be
the average for virginity loss will be like 10 years old for that generation :lul:

Same bro, I plan on buying a cabin in the woods with money from day trading and watching WW3 between US/India vs China with a cold one in my hand. Hopefully, nukes get detonated and mass suffering ensues. I can't wait to see privileged normies struggle and suffer.

a chad was born just this second

Ironically gen z is the last good generation

Like I've said in the past, we got to experience all of the good shit before it all went to crap

Ironically gen z is the last good generation

Like I've said in the past, we got to experience all of the good shit before it all went to crap
Only the older half the rest might as well be gen alpha.

Tbh a lot can happen in history. One generation past us might get tired of all this bullshittery and become based, hopefully in the 2100s or 2200s we’ll see more based generations, I can’t see this clown world lasting forever with normies remaining good sheep and slaves forever without anyone taking notice that something is off. When men have little sex, and they start to realize the reasons why, we’ll hopefully see more people becoming based, like it happened in history
a chad was born just this second
And when he’s 13 he’ll slay his 22 year old Stacylite math teacher

Generation theory is cucked

Everyone is an individual

Something we might hope for though is as Beckies keep breeding and more and more Beckies with horrible health problems are kept alive by medicine and breed.. so the shit genes will keep spreading.

in time the whole human species will be just complete garbage shit genetics living horrible lives.

Last edited:
i hate this disgusting and retard species who self-sabotaged itself for the sake of subhumans femoids's freedom, they deserve mass extinction and destruction

i hope gen z gets to be the last one to exist in mass in this cucked world

please god destroy them all :feelsLightsaber:
All of this is cope, males are smarter and taller every new generation, all of this thanks to hypergamy. You get left out because you weren't fit to be top 1%.

Literally what boomers said about millenials and so on and so forth, just how it is.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back