Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hope I move out of this shithole in a few years, especially because I'm mad at my dentist, my dad, and my hatred towards this country

XDFLAMEBOY

XDFLAMEBOY

Officer
★★★★
If my dentist didn't have a boyfriend/husband and if r*pe was legal I would gladly fuck her if I could. I should consider trying to keep my teeth more healthy so that I don't have to see that foid, since I don't want to talk to her and try to avoid her. Today is my appointment, so today I don't want to see my dentist because I wish she would own me sex, so I'm angry at her, because I don't think I'm ever going to bang her in the bed, especially because she's in a relationship and I'm not, Also because of my hatred towards this country, I'm definitely mad at my dad for forcing me to live here and for forcing me to see this foid especially if only my wish would come true for me to fuck her one of these days since, she makes me so horny, even if I risk getting my dentist pregnant. I hope he'll change his mind in the future and it would be a relief to never see that dentist again, hopefully it's going to be only a few years or a decade before I can leave this country since most of the local foids are irritating and ugly asf. Mestizo ones can kiss my ass and leave me alone, if I could verbally assault those mestizo foids and tell them to shut up when I hear them talking and suckered punch those brown foids (in gta) especially since the local Stacies think thier only entitled to rich foreign guys and are mostly only interested in the Chads and bad boys. Fuck this country! :feelsree: :feelsree: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

WHERE ARE YOU FROM ? NIGGAAAAAAAAAAAA