Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I hope koreancels mass rape their noodlewhores

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

INCEL DEATH SQUAD ACCELERATIONIST
★★★★★
While I do not encourage such acts, as it is illegal, I hope, in my mind, that koreancels stage a mass uprising at their country, and mass rape noodlewhores.

Those noodlewhores are entitled as fuck and have high standards, and would open their legs for foreigners anyway, also they are childless parasites who contribute nothing. They area shallow, soulless kpop fangirls as well, which is a degeneracy plaguing the soyciety of Korea.

Virtually every man in Korea is militarily trained, so that would be a easy undertakaing to do so.

Benefits:

+Increase birth rate, revitalizing all aspects of life
+Reduce sexual frustration of men
+Foids ACTUALLY love it, for once a ricecel is masculine!
+Improves the confidence of the men
+Increase community spirit, as men have to coordinate together and foids now have a duty to raise their children
+Sets a stage for the world to follow
+For those that dump their babies, they can just be "pre-born aborted" so reducing the percentage of "hate child" genes in the population
+Reduces liberal, western Jewish grip on Korean society
+Puts a brake to the work to death problem, as corporations are forced to give leeway to the new generation

Based thread

i would gladly take their place if anyone refuses :feelshehe:

Koreans need to hunt down noodlewhores the way nazis hunted jews. Except instead of gassing them, they bone them

While I do not encourage such acts, as it is illegal, I hope, in my mind, that koreancels stage a mass uprising at their country, and mass rape noodlewhores.

Those noodlewhores are entitled as fuck and have high standards, and would open their legs for foreigners anyway, also they are childless parasites who contribute nothing. They area shallow, soulless kpop fangirls as well, which is a degeneracy plaguing the soyciety of Korea.

Virtually every man in Korea is militarily trained, so that would be a easy undertakaing to do so.

Benefits:

+Increase birth rate, revitalizing all aspects of life
+Reduce sexual frustration of men
+Foids ACTUALLY love it, for once a ricecel is masculine!
+Improves the confidence of the men
+Increase community spirit, as men have to coordinate together and foids now have a duty to raise their children
+Sets a stage for the world to follow
+For those that dump their babies, they can just be "pre-born aborted" so reducing the percentage of "hate child" genes in the population
+Reduces liberal, western Jewish grip on Korean society
+Puts a brake to the work to death problem, as corporations are forced to give leeway to the new generation
Is there an anti-feminist movement in South Korea?

Tbh spending no single penny & giving no interest to them would be the most realistic and real answer for this.

Tbh spending no single penny & giving no interest to them would be the most realistic and real answer for this.
The problem is simps are legion. Remove the simps and foids will understand why the world was once run by men.

Even if they did all this, the US and the United Nations would still have launched a military invasion of South Korea. Just look at what happened to Iraq. Only the Talichads somehow defeated the NATO assholes.

Even if they did all this, the US and the United Nations would still have launched a military invasion of South Korea. Just look at what happened to Iraq. Only the Talichads somehow defeated the NATO assholes.

The JewS of A will nuke them before they allow that to happen. The West is trying to oppress AM everywhere in the world even in their home countries @pyromancer1234 . We are never allowed to be safe free or successful.

I volunteer to rape 10 foids and impregnate them with my aged vintage sperm.

The JewS of A will nuke them before they allow that to happen. The West is trying to oppress AM everywhere in the world even in their home countries @pyromancer1234 . We are never allowed to be safe free or successful.
I've thought and said this before. Globalization means there's no Eastern society capable of bringing its women in line. The ones that aren't China, their lands and women are held open to Westerners at gunpoint by Western interests. Japan is American-owned. Korea is American-owned. Taiwan is American-owned. Thailand is literally a brothel for old White refuse. Even China can't do anything: it's pinned without any slack to make big societal changes. Western powers wouldn't hesitate to move in on any crack in its defenses.

Women are natural race traitors. Women have no loyalty to culture or race; they only ever seek winners.

Yes, the US depends on south korea and japan as a buffer against the chinese. If korean men ever upset the status quo they would be resubjugated immediately.

I've thought and said this before. Globalization means there's no Eastern society capable of bringing its women in line. The ones that aren't China, their lands and women are held open to Westerners at gunpoint by Western interests. Japan is American-owned. Korea is American-owned. Taiwan is American-owned. Thailand is literally a brothel for old White refuse. Even China can't do anything: it's pinned without any slack to make big societal changes. Western powers wouldn't hesitate to move in on any crack in its defenses.

Women are natural race traitors. Women have no loyalty to culture or race; they only ever seek winners.
It was only possible to control their nature when societies were relatively isolated and smaller. Now that the pandoras box has been opened it will be very hard to go back, even if there was a so called "incel revolution".

They will get conquered by true korea

It was only possible to control their nature when societies were relatively isolated and smaller. Now that the pandoras box has been opened it will be very hard to go back, even if there was a so called "incel revolution".
Religious fundementalism takeover

that's why incel revolution starts from the west.

Mother nature is phasing chinks out, deal with it. As a chink I’ve accepted it

Is there an anti-feminist movement in South Korea?
it starting yea, since the woman prez got sent to jail due to corruption, and lot of other stuff that made incel movement rising up(i remember there was a case years ago that a man got sent to jail for rape with no evidence. just woman words alone.). for the first time gov that wanna make change against woke feminism shit won election. theres still a lot that can be done tho

Mother nature is phasing chinks out, deal with it. As a chink I’ve accepted it
According to your logic, we will all resort to niggers because they have the highest birth rate

They'll have their own Korean war (gender war) and the winner will take all.

world is too cucked for that...dont u believe in "its over"