Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hope your all finding way to protect yourselves if you live in the USA.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
Violence is upticking and police are quiting in record numbers. Stay safe, especially since after the election things will explode one way or the other.

Brutal Quit Pill

The west is a rotting corpse.

The police weren't doing anything anyways

We're just trimming the fat off

If Trump wins and things get that bad, people will just take it upon themselves to shoot the rioters

Everyone's armed and ready

The police weren't doing anything anyways

We're just trimming the fat off

If Trump wins and things get that bad, people will just take it upon themselves to shoot the rioters

Everyone's armed and ready
Considering that everyone who's tried that has gotten jailed or close to being jailed, I doubt it. A lot of people still think these are normal protests.

The West is finished.

Imagine being American and not owning a gun, wtf.

Considering that everyone who's tried that has gotten jailed or close to being jailed, I doubt it. A lot of people still think these are normal protests.
It’s a Soros funded Communist Color Revolution.

It’s been found out that the majority of the BLM/Antifa Marxist rioters aren’t even from the areas they’re rioting in and destroying.

View: https://youtu.be/SlREU-_SesM

We need this guy, like right fucking now.

robocop.jpg

He could be programmed to hunt down BLM, Antifa, and OnyFans members.

Hopefully it gets so bad that Jewmerica collapses and incels take over (in HOI4)

Brutal thankfully I don't go outside much

The 2nd Amendment is prolly the only good thing about Murica.