Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I idiolize my crush way too much.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
Every time I'm in the same room with her all I can think about is her. And not making a fool of myself in front of her.
I imagine her to be this great girl with an amazing personality, but I've only talked to her a few times, and she dose seem to have a nice personality but I'm probably imagining most of what she could actually be like.
I wish i could just imagine her as every other cum bucket female, but I just can't.
Maybe if I see her with a guy then my crush on her will finally end.

That's called a Oneitis and unless she's an innocent virgin then wtf are you doing?

whats a crush
tumblr_m94lilQdRc1qe2jr7o1_r1_500.gif

Theres no shame in worshipping a woman in your mind as long as you're not a cuck. Even chad has crushes.

That's called a Oneitis and unless she's an innocent virgin then wtf are you doing?
I think she might be an innocent virgin, she comes from a a conservative Albanian family like me, and I've never seen her with another guy. She only hangs out with her female friends.
She is allways quite and shy.
I know I sound bluepilled right now but this is actually how she is.

She thinks you’re not a man, OP. People say it’s hot or not. No, it’s man or not a man. If you were a kid or an elderly guy, that’s fine but you’re not. How can you worship a woman who sees you as a eunuch?

whats the point if youre never gonna get her?
It's not like I intentionally grew an attraction to her, I saw her and was attracted to her appearance, and the way she acted.
I wish i could get rid of this crush, its making my inceldom way worse.

I have this problem if I don't fap for a while.

I think she might be an innocent virgin, she comes from a a conservative Albanian family like me, and I've never seen her with another guy. She only hangs out with her female friends.
She is allways quite and shy.
I know I sound bluepilled right now but this is actually how she is.
Go for her then

It's not like I intentionally grew an attraction to her, I saw her and was attracted to her appearance, and the way she acted.
I wish i could get rid of this crush, its making my inceldom way worse.
get a waifu

Why just so I could get rejected and make a fool of myself, I am 100% sure she would deny me.
Yes. If it's already over then it doesn't matter. We're all gonna be in a graveyard in a few decades anyway. Fuck it.

Yes. If it's already over then it doesn't matter. We're all gonna be in a graveyard in a few decades anyway. Fuck it.
You don't understand, me asking her out will only make my situation worse.
I will make a fool of myself.
And will have my heart crushed because of a dreadful rejection.

I understand, I was 11/10 inhib before and I got brutally rejected (Literally got told to "fuck off" once). It's your decision, I'm just saying that if she rejects you, you have the option to never talk to her again, so there's really nothing to lose.

Also: Who cares if people think you're a fool. I act like a loner and an extremeist and people think I'm a creep. Doesn't bother me, normie opinions don't matter.

If you know it will never lead to anything then drop your obsession or drop yourself off a cliff.

Every time I'm in the same room with her all I can think about is her. And not making a fool of myself in front of her.
I imagine her to be this great girl with an amazing personality, but I've only talked to her a few times, and she dose seem to have a nice personality but I'm probably imagining most of what she could actually be like.
I wish i could just imagine her as every other cum bucket female, but I just can't.

If you think like that you'll be seriously disappointed.
I was that way. Thought she was literally perfect and we'll be together for like forever - proved me wrong.

Just don't have expectations and take things as they are. That way when bad things happen, you won't be that disappointed, since you were expecting it.

lol @ having a crush, if she wanted you she would have already fucked you

IMO, it's better have closure. Just rip off the band-aid tbh

Last edited:
You aren't blackpilled enough OP

Go for it bro. You aint losing nothing.

You are not blackpilled enough if you still have crushes

I've never even talked to my crush before.

Just go for it, you aren't curry so just ask

Crushes are one of the worst things an incel can experience, simply because they give you hope. Your mind tries to deal with all the pain and give you something to believe in, it tells you things like "maybe she's different than all the others!" because what you desperately want to believe. That's why hope is so dangerous, it's a path to bitter disappointment.

I'm sorry man, it's hard for us.