Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I indirectly came out as an incel to a foid I know.

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
At a previous workplace everyone was old as fuck. The foid and I were the only young people so we became friends somewhat. The manager at that job was an asshat so the foid agreed to pretend to be a manager for a reference for the next job I applied for. The foid regularly kept in contact even when it moved overseas and I felt compelled to reply because I was in debt in a sense. To be clear this foid had no romantic interest in me, it fucked some Chad at the office Christmas party so I hate it and only reply out of politeness.

So a few days ago the foid asked me to give my signature to give a job reference because the foid is applying for a student visa in Switzerland. In my internet browsing I saw the robot test and thought I ask the foid to do the robot test and it got 129 in the Chad/Stacey category. The foid asked what I got and I said cyborg and the foid did not say anything since JFL. I think the foid will never say anything to me anymore but idc cause this foid would never fuck me.

The robot test for those that don’t know what it is:
zteKCam.jpg

Last edited:
This gave me the big sad.
It was one of the few big blackpill moments in my life. It was my lesson in not trying to get close to a female ever.

I don't know if you are a fakecel or a deluded wizcel. I don't know if you're actually hitting foids at work or they are just giving you the bare social minimum and you're making scenarios about it.

I don't know if you are a fakecel or a deluded wizcel. I don't know if you're actually hitting foids at work or they are just giving you the bare social minimum and you're making scenarios about it.
At least make an effort to read the whole thread before spouting insults. She wasn't interested in him.

At least make an effort to read the whole thread before spouting insults. She wasn't interested in him.
Where did I insult anyone ? I'm just questioning the whole bizarre situation of the post. Go back in your safe space.

Mogs me by being able to speak to a woman. When I worked, I was the stinky weirdo that everyone foids and males avoided like plague. I will never do any job in my life again.

I wasn't hitting on foids at work. The foid saw me as a non-sexual entity.

Probably inflating the bare minimum... curious howwv what kinda work do you do?

Probably inflating the bare minimum... curious howwv what kinda work do you do?
It wasn’t the bare minimum. I had 1 on 1 lunches with the foid and was the one who IM’d the most

I wasn't hitting on foids at work. The foid saw me as a non-sexual entity.
Okay boyo. Been here done that. It's useless af and you feel even worse after such meaningless interaction. Incel burden is real.
It wasn’t the bare minimum. I had 1 on 1 lunches with the foid and was the one who IM’d the most
Brutal ngl. Eating with coworker foids is suifuel. Especially when they start talking about their degenerate habitus right in front of you because you're everything but a person in their eyes.

Brutal ngl. Eating with coworker foids is suifuel. Especially when they start talking about their degenerate habitus right in front of you because you're everything but a person in their eyes.
There is a brutal story. On my birthday (foid obviously forgot it was my birthday) the foid was talking about some guy it fucked, I think I got visibly upset and was outwardly angry at it. I think the foid got the hint and never did that ever again.

There is a brutal story. On my birthday (foid obviously forgot it was my birthday) the foid was talking about some guy it fucked, I think I got visibly upset and was outwardly angry at it. I think the foid got the hint and never did that ever again.
Unacceptable. Why was she at your birthday party tho

Unacceptable. Why was she at your birthday party tho
I didn't have a birthday party, I don't acknowledge my birthday. My birthday was on a weekday so I had to come into work and I was having lunch with the foid.

I didn't have a birthday party, I don't acknowledge my birthday. My birthday was on a weekday so I had to come into work and I was having lunch with the foid.
Giga brutal. Avoiding telling ppl about your birthday is trucel trait tbh.

At a previous workplace everyone was old as fuck. The foid and I were the only young people so we became friends somewhat. The manager at that job was an asshat so the foid agreed to pretend to be a manager for a reference for the next job I applied for. The foid regularly kept in contact even when it moved overseas and I felt compelled to reply because I was in debt in a sense. To be clear this foid had no romantic interest in me, it fucked some Chad at the office Christmas party so I hate it and only reply out of politeness.

So a few days ago the foid asked me to give my signature to give a job reference because the foid is applying for a student visa in Switzerland. In my internet browsing I saw the robot test and thought I ask the foid to do the robot test and it got 129 in the Chad/Stacey category. The foid asked what I got and I said cyborg and the foid did not say anything since JFL. I think the foid will never say anything to me anymore but idc cause this foid would never fuck me.

zteKCam.jpg
How you get Cyborg I only got 49 points FUUUUUUUUUUCK

FUUUUUCK MYY LIFEEE ISSS OVERR is what I would say if I gave a single fuck what normies thought of me.

Brutal incel moments brocel.
I understand the feels - when you've invested time, energy and emotions to only find out that you were always considered a non-sexual NPC.

Are you a NEET?

Unless you are a NEET or a youngcel who goes to an all boys high school you unfortunately have to interact with foids regularly.
I mean I rarely engage in such personal interactions with foids

Brutal incel moments brocel.
I understand the feels - when you've invested time, energy and emotions to only find out that you were always considered a non-sexual NPC.
Yep, it was a pivotal moment in my life and I learned for sure personality does not matter. The foid obviously liked my personality if it initiates conversations with me and the foid had no idea about the personality of the Chad it fucked.

Yep, it was a pivotal moment in my life and I learned for sure personality does not matter. The foid obviously liked my personality if it initiates conversations with me and the foid had no idea about the personality of the Chad it fucked.
always makes me laugh when bluepillers talk about our misogynistic personalities being the reason we're incel. Plenty of foids down the years have had no issues with me on a platonic level

zteKCam.jpg
U know a foid without fucking her that means your were being a cuck

Pivotal indeed.
I had a similar experience during my university days. This foid and I were part of the same friendship group, and we had hobbies in common, and eventually we'd play video games together (in person, this was before online gaming was popular).
Then she started sitting next to me during lectures.
I muster up the courage to ask her out, but was brutally friend zoned.

A month later, a new guy came into our friendship group and she starts dating him after just TWO days!

I had to leave her and the friendship group behind. I'd have done something dumb otherwise. This was a long time ago, but thinking back on this steels my heart and braces me when my faith is swayed.

Pivotal indeed.
I had a similar experience during my university days. This foid and I were part of the same friendship group, and we had hobbies in common, and eventually we'd play video games together (in person, this was before online gaming was popular).

A month later, a new guy came into our friendship group and she starts dating him after just TWO days!

I had to leave her and the friendship group behind. I'd have done something dumb otherwise. This was a long time ago, but thinking back on this steels my heart and braces me when my faith is swayed.
Absolutely brutal. I bet that foid also tells the lie that they are attracted to personality.

You know it's over when you give foid from your college a ride in a rainy weather, and she is sitting 3 feet from you and takes off her t-shirt to put on a new dry one...
And don't rush to saying :banhammer: :chad: , a foid easily flashes her underwear next to you simply because she doesn't even consider you a man, a male person - she sees you as a harmless girlfriend to her.

Absolutely brutal. I bet that foid also tells the lie that they are attracted to personality.
I didn't hang around to find out.
You know it's over when you give foid from your college a ride in a rainy weather, and she is sitting 3 feet from you and takes off her t-shirt to put on a new dry one...
And don't rush to saying :banhammer: :chad: , a foid easily flashes her underwear next to you simply because she doesn't even consider you a man, a male person - she sees you as a harmless girlfriend to her.
Did you, touch them?

brutal tbh. i also got robot

At a previous workplace everyone was old as fuck. The foid and I were the only young people so we became friends somewhat. The manager at that job was an asshat so the foid agreed to pretend to be a manager for a reference for the next job I applied for. The foid regularly kept in contact even when it moved overseas and I felt compelled to reply because I was in debt in a sense.
Brutal misconception @Dregster666
To be clear this foid had no romantic interest in me, it fucked some Chad at the office Christmas party so I hate it and only reply out of politeness.

So a few days ago the foid asked me to give my signature to give a job reference because the foid is applying for a student visa in Switzerland.
Good so far tbh
In my internet browsing I saw the robot test and thought I ask the foid to do the robot test and it got 129 in the Chad/Stacey category. The foid asked what I got and I said cyborg and the foid did not say anything since JFL. I think the foid will never say anything to me anymore but idc cause this foid would never fuck me.
This part you didn't need to do.

What's the misconception here :feelswhere: ?
That he had some "debt" to pay and be open with the foid he worked with just because she wasn't as standoffish as foids usually are to him.

how do you function in life without talking to women
It is very easy to function in life without interacting with one. In fact I do wonder how or why in the world would you ever get into a situation when you have to deal with a foid. There really isn’t any possible scenario in which you would have to talk to one.

That he had some "debt" to pay and be open with the foid he worked with just because she wasn't as standoffish as foids usually are to him.

Hahaha yeah

Imbecile tier move. All foids should be treated the same as an incel.

You're all ametures, the last time I took this I was wizard apprentice

the foid asked me to give my signature to give a job reference because the foid is applying for a student visa in Switzerland
Shouldn't have gave shit to her.

V4.0
Darker and edgier

It is very easy to function in life without interacting with one. In fact I do wonder how or why in the world would you ever get into a situation when you have to deal with a foid. There really isn’t any possible scenario in which you would have to talk to one.
not all of us are neets my man

not all of us are neets my man
I am not a NEET either. But I have never had a situation that I interacted with a foid for over a year

, it fucked some Chad at the office Christmas party so I hate it
:reeeeee::reeeeee: I know this feeling. It turns my stomach whenever I hear some foid talking about her sex life :feelsrope:

Pivotal indeed.

I feel you bro, sorry to hear