Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme I invented my own slang words for the internet to use

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
clitrubber (or clit rubber): someone who does really fucking cringey shit that I think is cringey and gay as fuck. But it completely depends on the type of cringe: if you type awww when mocking someone, if you type the cringey gay ass laughing with tears emoji, if you type the kiss face emoji to taunt someone online (I saw a guy do it, what a fucking sissy), if you type the puking emoji or type the heart eyes emoji when mocking someone, if you say “warms my soul” when laughing at incel’s pain or anyone’s pain, if you do any cringey homo fag shit like that, you’re rubbing your clit and thus are a clitrubber, because you act like you’re having an orgasm when typing because you’re either a stupid sub5 foid or some male transvestite.

emotiontard: someone who only uses emotional arguments and thinks emotions>facts

coper: someone who copes too hard

pedo panicker: someone who confirms to the pedo hysteria and acts all moral panicky and paranoid about pedophilia

age gap cop: someone who judges age gaps and sees them as evil

cybersadist: someone who says shit like “we should torture and kill incels”

You can't invent a slang, slangs have to just natutally catch on

Nope it has to come somewhere
show me on slang that started from a guy saying he's going to start a slang?

there's a reason "pussy on the chainwax" never caught on. slang is just something you casually drop by random and it catches on

there's a reason "pussy on the chainwax" never caught on. slang is just something you casually drop by random and it catches on
Many new slang come from some guy on 4chan

Clitrubber.
Lol.

Will not use any of them

CuckTears is full of cybersadists

I think the fewer the syllables, the easier slang will catch on. Pedo panicking is common nowadays, but idk if that will catch on more than something like pedo hysteria

numale and soyboy were literally started on 4chan exactly like that lmao

If you go on a 4chan archive a few years back, you should find the incipient soyboy threads. It should also be easy to find tweets advertising the use of soyboy as well.

I personally think slang artificially promoted into common lexicon is lame, but it's becoming quite prevalent on in the age of information.

I think the fewer the syllables, the easier slang will catch on. Pedo panicking is common nowadays, but idk if that will catch on more than something like pedo hysteria

numale and soyboy were literally started on 4chan exactly like that lmao
View attachment 284243
If you go on a 4chan archive a few years back, you should find the incipient soyboy threads. It should also be easy to find tweets advertising the use of soyboy as well.

I personally think slang artificially promoted into common lexicon is lame, but it's becoming quite prevalent on in the age of information.
Didn’t one particular guy say “ok boomer”?

All of the other terms I haven't seen before but "coper" has been used in the incel community already for quite sometime to describe an unattractive male that copes with their lack of desirability to women.

I like the simplicity of "agecuck". It sums up it perfectly, being a cuck for young women. I will mount guard for you so you can fuck teen Chad without any incels bothering you with thoughts and opinions, m'lady.

based
bookmark:yes:

I like the simplicity of "agecuck". It sums up it perfectly, being a cuck for young women. I will mount guard for you so you can fuck teen Chad without any incels bothering you with thoughts and opinions, m'lady.
what about pedo panicker and age gap cop?

What a bunch of flard

clitrubber (or clit rubber): someone who does really fucking cringey shit that I think is cringey and gay as fuck. But it completely depends on the type of cringe: if you type awww when mocking someone, if you type the cringey gay ass laughing with tears emoji, if you type the kiss face emoji to taunt someone online (I saw a guy do it, what a fucking sissy), if you type the puking emoji or type the heart eyes emoji when mocking someone, if you say “warms my soul” when laughing at incel’s pain or anyone’s pain, if you do any cringey homo fag shit like that, you’re rubbing your clit and thus are a clitrubber, because you act like you’re having an orgasm when typing because you’re either a stupid sub5 foid or some male transvestite.

emotiontard: someone who only uses emotional arguments and thinks emotions>facts

coper: someone who copes too hard

pedo panicker: someone who confirms to the pedo hysteria and acts all moral panicky and paranoid about pedophilia

age gap cop: someone who judges age gaps and sees them as evil

cybersadist: someone who says shit like “we should torture and kill incels”
Wow autism

A word i made up! Do you like it?

i haven't decided what it means yet.

Perhaps you can help?
A person who spends time mocking others on the internet and defends it as “calling people out on their bs”

Last edited: