Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I just a brilliantly racist hallucination

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
Like it started out as a racist anti-woke roast contest where stand-up comedians could only use punch-down racist humor to humiliate a stand-up of a different race. But the problem was that the whites kept on fucking winning, but winning literally gave them power. Soon the stand-ups of other races were given more and more handicaps till they weren't allowed to speak at all. They had to stand there and get humiliated. The more the whites won the more the more they get BROLY like-- more aryan and jacked-- a more extreme version of Hitler's ideal. And the more the minorities lost the more apelike and retarded they get. And then all of a sudden, the rules changed from being a roast into being about inflicting misery on minorities. Until its just straight up jacked white people whipping and torturing and raping subhuman apes- and then killing the offspring. The other races became protoza, and whites became GODS

yakuza moment

So wild and brutal

Like it started out as a racist anti-woke roast contest where stand-up comedians could only use punch-down racist humor to humiliate a stand-up of a different race. But the problem was that the whites kept on fucking winning, but winning literally gave them power. Soon the stand-ups of other races were given more and more handicaps till they weren't allowed to speak at all. They had to stand there and get humiliated. The more the whites won the more the more they get BROLY like-- more aryan and jacked-- a more extreme version of Hitler's ideal. And the more the minorities lost the more apelike and retarded they get. And then all of a sudden, the rules changed from being a roast into being about inflicting misery on minorities. Until its just straight up jacked white people whipping and torturing and raping subhuman apes- and then killing the offspring. The other races became protoza, and whites became GODS
That sounds like an amazing dream. I wish I had it.

Bro even I'm not at this level. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

This is what jap yakuzacels have to go through every day... :feelsrope:

the racism is strong within this one

Giga racepilled trait. Big sign you might actually have swallowed the racepill harder than anyone else.

So what you're saying is, the Black man is a savage for rejecting their White gods and masters, while the Asian man is enlightened for embracing their White gods and masters.

So what you're saying is, the Black man is a savage for rejecting their White gods and masters, while the Asian man is enlightened for embracing their White gods and masters.
that's quite the interpretation