Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I just banged my head on the door and saw a flash of light

THE TRUE DIGLET

THE TRUE DIGLET

Paragone
★★★★★
Hitting your head, stopping suddenly, or any jarring motion can jerk at your retina, which causes it to send a signal to your brain. Because your retina didn't actually gather any visual information, your brain just interprets this signal as a flash of light.

The "white flash" is caused by a sudden movement of the brain; kind of like a minor concussion without the bruising that can lead to more serious problems.

This rapid impact can disrupt the flow of blood in that area, and can also affect the huge amount of nerve cells at the back of the head. This rapid movement of the skull and its impact on the brain is what causes us to “see stars”, because the occipital lobe is where the visual cortex is located.

If you're hit, you might experience a flash of light, a brief blackness, blurred vision and a weird "thock" sound, all depending on the severity of the blow. But what happens inside your head? That's another story.

If the motion of your head halts abruptly, inertia forces your brain forward. When that happens, your brain experiences a "coup" (smacking against the front of your skull) and a "countercoup" (the same feeling, but at the back of the skull).

i saw a bitch in a psych ward that repeatedly banged her head against a wall

ebjiu v jubje mf

When you move your eyes your brain blanks that information during movement too. I think you're likely to see a bunch of tearing if you could and dots.

Yeah mang that shit is dangerous. One time I saw a lot of black dots and had a loss of balance. Now I sometimes experience some head aches and wonder if it's related.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back