Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I just cant be attracted to asian, black, brown and even most white women

was that Chang a WMAF or AMWF hapa?
america japan you can guess which is daddy side
russia japan, korea, china you can also guess which is father side :lul: :lul: :lul:

but seriously i remember that he once posted video that said he is WMAF buty could be wrong

how about the 4chan Russian girl

View attachment 824093
Super attractive. Exactly my type although would look better without makeup.

not wanting to breed with foreign women is a low T trait
why ? chads go for their own, also that whole conquer foreign wimmin is actually low t fantasy

i'm sry im bit to harsh in past i somewhat liked black, asian, brown women but internet changed me

why ? chads go for their own, also that whole conquer foreign wimmin is actually low t fantasy
Well I am incel so I can't get either my own or foreign but you could say I probably find North and East Asian women more attractive than my own. It's a common trait among shitskins. I guess as a Slavcel most non slav women seem unattractive to you. But if a ethnic girl wanted to date you and you said no that would make you giga volcel.

Well I am incel so I can't get either my own or foreign but you could say I probably find North and East Asian women more attractive than my own. It's a common trait among shitskins. I guess as a Slavcel most non slav women seem unattractive to you. But if a ethnic girl wanted to date you and you said no that would make you giga volcel.
in past i liked asian, black and ethnic women and didn't understand racism ( cause i live in homogenous cunt and autistic ), but after lurking sites like 4chan( which is racist against everyone ), reddit which is racist against whites ( especially certain subs ) and even this forum i lost attraction to lot types of women, like you said i might low t likely

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back