Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I just feel extra pathetic about being a virgin, KVs how do you cope?

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
IF YOURE NOT A KV CLOSE THE THREAD NOW AND MOVE ON

"Im 19 and incel, oh and btw I got lucky once two years ago when I lost my virginity"

^^JFL @ this tbh, Im a virgin at 21 and as more and more people on this site are coming out as having had sex at some point Im just feeling worse and worse

Not gonna call out any names because I dont wanna start any arguments (and I would basically have to call out 3/4 of this forum) but it just feels awful tbh, even among "incels" Im the most truecel of them all. If youre a legitimate KV and 20+ tell me, how do I cope?

It honestly fucking sucks ass I'm also 21 and a KV. I don't even have any delusions about sex at this point I just wanna tongue fuck a girl's mouth

Getting close to 20 and still a hand holding, kissless, virgin. Fuck I want to rope so bad knowing that the older it gets the weirder being this is and harder it becomes.

My copes are eating, weed, alcohol, and video games.

Moaning about being a virgin.

I haven't even felt a bitches tongue swirling around in my mouth, something even normans can manage on a night out lmao.

also virgin at 21, i cope with gymcelling and music tbh

I'm very sorry for you, it shouldn't be this way.

Getting close to 20 and still a hand holding, kissless, virgin. Fuck I want to rope so bad knowing that the older it gets the weirder being this is and harder it becomes.

I just hate how fucking over it is and how theres literally nothing we can do, well never have a teen gf (and now it seems that even an early 20s gf is too much to ask for me), this is just too brutal. I wish I could nuke this planet.

"Im 19 and incel, oh and btw I got lucky once two years ago when I lost my virginity"

^^JFL @ this tbh, Im a virgin at 21 and as more and more people on this site are coming out as having had sex at some point Im just feeling worse and worse

Not gonna call out any names because I dont wanna start any arguments (and I would basically have to call out 3/4 of this forum) but it just feels awful tbh, even among "incels" Im the most truecel of them all. If youre a legitimate KV and 20+ tell me, how do I cope?
I studycel to cope and take comfort I can betabux later in the future

Moaning about being a virgin.

I haven't even felt a bitches tongue swirling around in my mouth, something even normans can manage on a night out lmao.

KHHHV, Im literally the highest ranked virgin on this forum second only to Ryo.

complete 20 yo khhv tbh

never really even talked to a girl either.

Studyceling, anime, grappling, gymceling and meditation. Closer to the rope everyday.

No copes really,I've accepted that I'm genetic trash subhuman monster that should've never existed in the first place.

I play vidya to try and escape reality,but it's not as effective as it used to be,probably never gonna rope cause I'm too much of a pussy but I do hope that I get cancer or someone kills me in near future which is not likely to happen cause I almost never leave my house.

And it's gonna worse and worse as time goes on,for all of us,this is our prime,our bodies are gonna start deteriorating from now on,so I guess enjoy your PRIME while you can haha.

also virgin at 21, i cope with gymcelling and music tbh
Never wouldve taken you to be a virgin for some reason tbh

complete 20 yo khhv tbh

never really even talked to a girl either.
Holy fuck you too. This thread is actually making me feel better. Fucking teenagers who lost it at 16 complaining about being incel at 18 made me feel so alone tbh

Never wouldve taken you to be a virgin for some reason tbh

Holy fuck you too. This thread is actually making me feel better. Fucking teenagers who lost it at 16 complaining about being incel at 18 made me feel so alone tbh

who the FUCK said that??

i cope with gaming (Despite being quite shit at it)

No copes really,I've accepted that I'm genetic trash subhuman monster that should've never existed in the first place.

I play vidya to try and escape reality,but it's not as effective as it used to be,probably never gonna rope cause I'm too much of a pussy but I do hope that I get cancer or someone kills me in near future which is not likely to happen cause I almost never leave my house.

And it's gonna worse and worse as time goes on,for all of us,this is our prime,our bodies are gonna start deteriorating from now on,so I guess enjoy your PRIME while you can haha.

I can literally only play one game anymore. The rest are really are either boring or progressively get more boring as I play

Gone are the days of gaming literally all day/night and never losing a sense of excitement

I can literally only play one game anymore. The rest are really are either boring or progressively get more boring as I play

Gone are the days of gaming literally all day/night and never losing a sense of excitement

mmo's are quite good for rotting

21 kv

i am ready to die

who the FUCK said that??
Theyre literally everywhere, Jewsel whos 18 or 19 idk for example said when proposing a subforum for truecels: "Because a lot of users here had sex,or gf,or slept inside a stacy’s house. I think it will better of the admin will open a sub forum for truecels. Because i am not a truecel (and i admit it) because i had sex once. I wont open threads or posts on this subforum. Any non truecel who be active on this sub forum will get a warning."

I know he doesnt mean anything bad by it but compared to him Im 100000000x worse of and it feels pathetic tbh, I borderline hate the guy now

Theyre literally everywhere, Jewsel whos 18 or 19 idk for example said when proposing a subforum for truecels: "Because a lot of users here had sex,or gf,or slept inside a stacy’s house. I think it will better of the admin will open a sub forum for truecels. Because i am not a truecel (and i admit it) because i had sex once. I wont open threads or posts on this subforum. Any non truecel who be active on this sub forum will get a warning."

I know he doesnt mean anything bad by it but compared to him Im 100000000x worse of and it feels pathetic tbh, I borderline hate the guy now

They need to open that shit real quick

Tired of all these fakecels with tinder matches and shit

There's a lot of shame in being a virgin at that age. It's over.

Getting close to 20???? You are 15 kid stfu.

20 and still never kissed a girl

@Sadist is this true that youre 15?

even among "incels" Im the most truecel of them all. If youre a legitimate KV and 20+ tell me, how do I cope?

Well, at the ripe old age of twenty-one years old, you may not be the truest of all the truecels here. Not to denigrate the authenticity of your pain, of course. Though thirty-eight now, I was once twenty-one as well. Though, admittedly, I can no longer remember what that age was like. I vaguely recall getting quite drunk; I also recall doing so alone. I suppose some things never change.

How does a thirty-eight year old virgin cope? How does he trick himself into living one more day? Very good question.

Liquor becomes your ally but you need to employ its assistance very carefully. Drink too much and you'll lose that precious inhibition preventing you from looking at the monster lurking behind the mirror. You'd be surprised how easily all of the caution you've cultivated through the years that has taught you to never look directly at your own reflection each morning while you shave and brush your teeth can be lost after one too many drinks. It's a terrifying thing for a truly ugly man to confront his own repulsiveness unmitigated.

So you don't want to drink too much. But you also don't want to become merely tipsy. Follow that route and you surrender yourself to silly fantasies. Closing your eyes, you'll dream of the things you'll never have. There will be visions of being held, of being desired. It's amazing how real it can feel; you can almost imagine what it's like to be an actual human being, one of Nature's children rather than one of her abortions. And then the liquor fumes dissipate and the sun rises, leaving you alone with no other companion save for the disgusting thing leering back at you from the mirror.

So you slowly learn to drink enough to render your vision blurry, unable to look at either yourself or others. You save yourself from the tease of Paradise you'll never have by accomplishing the latter and protect yourself from the inevitability of the Perdition waiting you by doing the former. While you still draw breath, if you're exceptionally careful, you may just win yourself something like Purgatory. It's far from Paradise, to be sure, but it's infinitely preferable to the Hell that serves every true monster's proper lot.

So you employ your liquor, your drugs, and all of your other petty sorceries. You attain a brief respite from your inevitable damnation with a clever bit of slight of hand. You know the day will come when the illusion inevitably fails you, when you can't trick yourself any longer.

But that's a horror reserved for another day, or maybe the day after that. Today you keep yourself suspended in dreary, albeit gentle, Limbo and pretend as long as the liquor continues to flow that maybe, just maybe, you'll wake to find yourself there again tomorrow.

Khhhv at 19. Girls have always made fun of my looks, but I might ascend with Mt2, accutane, diet fixes, gymcelling, etc to fix my satan-tier skin and bulk up. At this point though, I'm so mentally fucked and black-pilled that relationships seem like an alien concept. When fat whales can land a decent-looking, low inhibition, neuro-typical normie with money and status, I feel no hope.

by being 17. i have about half a decade to get my shit together, looksmaxx, ntmaxx etc. nofap also inspires confidence. my goal is to escape at 19 though.

Well, at the ripe old age of twenty-one years old, you may not be the truest of all the truecels here. Not to denigrate the authenticity of your pain, of course. Though thirty-eight now, I was once twenty-one as well. Though, admittedly, I can no longer remember what that age was like. I vaguely recall getting quite drunk; I also recall doing so alone. I suppose some things never change.

How does a thirty-eight year old virgin cope? How does he trick himself into living one more day? Very good question.

Liquor becomes your ally but you need to employ its assistance very carefully. Drink too much and you'll lose that precious inhibition preventing you from looking at the monster lurking behind the mirror. You'd be surprised how easily all of the caution you've cultivated through the years that has taught you to never look directly at your own reflection each morning while you shave and brush your teeth can be lost after one too many drinks. It's a terrifying thing for a truly ugly man to confront his own repulsiveness unmitigated.

So you don't want to drink too much. But you also don't want to become merely tipsy. Follow that route and you surrender yourself to silly fantasies. Closing your eyes, you'll dream of the things you'll never have. There will be visions of being held, of being desired. It's amazing how real it can feel; you can almost imagine what it's like to be an actual human being, one of Nature's children rather than one of her abortions. And then the liquor fumes dissipate and the sun rises, leaving you alone with no other companion save for the disgusting thing leering back at you from the mirror.

So you slowly learn to drink enough to render your vision blurry, unable to look at either yourself or others. You save yourself from the tease of Paradise you'll never have by accomplishing the latter and protect yourself from the inevitability of the Perdition waiting you by doing the former. While you still draw breath, if you're exceptionally careful, you may just win yourself something like Purgatory. It's far from Paradise, to be sure, but it's infinitely preferable to the Hell that serves every true monster's proper lot.

So you employ your liquor, your drugs, and all of your other petty sorceries. You attain a brief respite from your inevitable damnation with a clever bit of slight of hand. You know the day will come when the illusion inevitably fails you, when you can't trick yourself any longer.

But that's a horror reserved for another day, or maybe the day after that. Today you keep yourself suspended in dreary, albeit gentle, Limbo and pretend as long as the liquor continues to flow that maybe, just maybe, you'll wake to find yourself there again tomorrow.

A virgin at 38...I dont even know what to say to you man, crazy that youve even made it to that age without roping.

I dont drink but I guess I should start eventually..

Also
xCKJX9c.gif

Kissless handholdless virgin at 27.

It sucks man. I don't cope. I just post on here.

Kissless handholdless virgin at 27.

It sucks man. I don't cope. I just post on here.

What about that handjob? I guess it doesnt count as "handholding" if shes holding you dick..

I dont care, the problem is that other people care and talk down to you or use it as an insult against you if it isnt for religious reasons. You are seen as pathetic, a loser, and weak if you cant get laid.

Outside of escorcelling I am a KV in my 30s. I just got used to it after a while. Just accepted my ugliness as a part of my life. Would be ncie if I found the mythical woman who does not think I am ugly but I really do not think it will happen. Online waifus are good enough until then.

I also gotta say I cared A LOT more about my virginity when I was 21 vs when I was 28. In my own personal experience, I would say it is a completely hormonal thing that you will fade eventually. I say in my personal experience because I cannot speak for other oldcels. As I got older I learned that everyone's experience is unique and the only one you can truly speak for is yourself.

There are no copes.

Getting close to 20???? You are 15 kid stfu.
lol wtf are you smoking dick when the fuck makes you think I'm 15. Im in fucking uni and I'm no fucking genius to be in there as a 15 year old JFL

Last edited: